Android iPhone 4 clone

Guest b1ackb1rd

Guest b1ackb1rd

I took the plunge and ordered an iPhone 4 clone which runs Froyo 2.2.1 (kernel version 2.632.9) ... I'm a pen pusher in Worcestershire I have NO links to the company in China ... I know there are some serious Android types on here who would love the idea of pulling out an iPhone only for it to be running Android !

Ciphone A3

I repeat, I have no links and I'm not a spammer, I've spent all day asking friends to spot the difference between this Ciphone and my own iPhone 4 and most could not spot the original ... have a butchers, this mobile is a LAUGH :P

Edited by b1ackb1rd

Guest The Soup Thief

What a queer little device! I'm always a bit intrigued by these quirky phones that make it to market in Asia but never get to Europe - here I guess cos of that © thing

Do post and let us know what it's like when it arrives

Guest b1ackb1rd
What a queer little device! I'm always a bit intrigued by these quirky phones that make it to market in Asia but never get to Europe - here I guess cos of that © thing

Do post and let us know what it's like when it arrives

It landed the other day, I'm having a right laugh getting friends and family to guess the 'real' iPhone4 ... it says a lot that most get it wrong!

My friends have all commented on the high quality of the phone! Only downside so far is how slowly it plays Angry Birds ... but I can live with that.

Anyone know how to root such a device?

Guest nvkid909

<_< superb!

Build quality is same, yes? This makes me chuckle, now we have Android / Apple wars. The main pro of Android is the choice of handsets;

"I know, we'll have an iPhone aswell!" Genius! (Apple will be well pleased :rolleyes: :P )

Would be great if you could root / overclock it. Aaargh, you might be alright using superoneclick for root, but what if you brick it? You'd need to download a firmware for it.... Is there such thing as a generic firmware flashing software?

Edited by nvkid909

Guest b1ackb1rd

Superoneclick? No harm in trying I suppose?

Ankaka's customer services are brilliant, when I bricked one of their tablets they simply emailed the firmware to me.

Guest Stevonator

I've always liked the sleakness of Apple's designs, but have never EVER bought an iPhone for the pure fact that I'm giving money to Apple and I hate that thought :P

This actually looks pretty cool, same sleak design with an OS which in my opinion is 10 x better then IOS. I know others would disagree with that statement! :rolleyes:

If I could I would have this beauty shipped to me in a jiffy! I think it's fantastic the ideas people come up with and I encourage it. Good find, cheers mate !!

Guest Stevonator

I've always liked the sleakness of Apple's designs, but have never EVER bought an iPhone for the pure fact that I'm giving money to Apple and I hate that thought :P

This actually looks pretty cool, same sleak design with an OS which in my opinion is 10 x better then IOS. I know others would disagree with that statement! :rolleyes:

If I could I would have this beauty shipped to me in a jiffy! I think it's fantastic the ideas people come up with and I encourage it. Good find, cheers mate !!

Guest b1ackb1rd

For those geeks amongst us who understand the Android system enough to hack ...

1) froyo_f680a3

2) version 2.2.1

3) baseband MAUI.10A.W10.48.MP.V5.F1, 2011/01/27

Ankaka customer services provided instructions to get into recovery screens;

1. hold the volume " - " button

2. plug the phone to the AC power charger attached

3. hold the power button at the same time

4. then a page pops up to show you some selections

5. use the volume buttons to adjust the selection, choose the "reboot" option

6. press the left place of the back button (the phone will respond to

this touch)

I would really like to mess about with these functions I'm just not clever enough :P