Lost ability to send sms

Guest hihi0

Guest hihi0

I am not sure if this is the right place, but bear with me:

after installing various CM nightlies (60, 72, 78) on top of tpt wbawś v0.5, i have lost the ability to send sms, be it with stock messaging or with handcent. There is no message but a small red marker and "please check msg". Receiving works fine, as does calling.

I am on okmobile switzerland.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

-- hihi0

Guest mELIANTE
I am not sure if this is the right place, but bear with me:

after installing various CM nightlies (60, 72, 78) on top of tpt wbawś v0.5, i have lost the ability to send sms, be it with stock messaging or with handcent. There is no message but a small red marker and "please check msg". Receiving works fine, as does calling.

I am on okmobile switzerland.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

-- hihi0

My sister had that although not with CM7. Only way I found to get SMS back was reinstalling rom.

Guest Pondlife

Receiving texts always used to work on other phones I've had even before the operator sent the settings for sending so sounds like a network sms settings problem.

You could try changing network in >settings>wireless & network settings>mobile networks>network operators pick a different one and go back to the correct one.

Guest hihi0

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, reinstalling the rom (even going back to Gen1 and SS5) did not help. And it wont accept another network.

Found out that it works on another sim-card, so it probably isn't a problem of the phone but of okmobile ch?