NOTE: This app installs Clockwork v184.108.40.206 for you: http://www.mediafire...mhueppg4idy7574
- NOTE: Only for Gen2, ie devices that have been upgraded to 2.2 (If you want to upgrade to Gen2, repartition to a CM7 optimized layout and install CM7 at the same time, go here: http://android.modac...up-2011-08-15/)
- This is a build that corresponds to a "nightly" but it is highly unofficial!
- Use Google apps from here: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/
- Download 2011-07-11: http://www.mediafire...11v8jvnym999f7w
- Download 2011-07-15: http://www.mediafire...wmqhpcb98189ls9
- Download 2011-07-17: http://www.mediafire...06i64kbzc509vpp
- Download 2011-08-15: http://www.mediafire...a2lmasbzb4tjznq
- DO NOT FORGET TO WIPE!!!
- 2011-08-15 - BT & Wifi can now coexist (stop both and start BT first if you have problems). Calibration is now controlled by kernel. Should make it work fine with capacitive screens again. New app for calibration and gesture emulation tweaking. It can also be used to turn on and off USB charging. Two finger rotation emulation can now also be done. Done just like the pinch-zoom emulation but on the other axis.
- 2011-07-17 - CM7 now has PAN support (bluetooth tethering) so I think it was worth syncing and compiling a new version.
- 2011-07-15 - Merged FM radio fixes (fixes battery drain) and camera fixes from the Blade project (Thansk TomG). More tweaking to the "slide-zoom".
- 2011-07-11 - Changed the pinch-zoom hack to work a bit different. Gives better control but isn't exaclty pinch-zoom anymore. Slide two fingers in parallell up or down like this:
- 2011-07-08 - Added experimental pinch-zoom support. Far from perfect but should be good enough to make Angry Birds zoomin work.
- 2011-07-03 - Custom kernel with overclocking and extra scaling governors (interactive & smartass). Also both kernel and CM are now compiled for VMSPLIT_3G. This means that old kernels (pre 2011-07-03) is NOT compatible and must not be used
- 2011-06-27 - FM Radio & USB tethering (all thanks to the development on CM7 for the ZTE Blade), updated proprietary libs with new versions from TeliaSonera official 2.2 upgrade.
- 2011-06-15 - "Recent apps" now makes use of the full resolution of the screen.
- 2011-06-06 - Backgrounds are now highres. Rotary lockscreen correct size (and turned on by default). Android keyboard height increased. (Been reusing stuff invented for the Nook color CM7 port)
- 2011-05-31 - Install works fine (at least for me) but it needed some more /tmp space in Clockwork (se above).
- 2011-05-29 - This version really should work to install without running out of space on /tmp in Clockwork.
- 2011-05-28 - Fixed the installscript that was broken i the last version.
- 2011-05-27 - Removed hdpi graphics. Telephone audio should now always be routed to external speaker.
- 2011-05-25 - Touchscreen calibration support and also added ldpi and hdpi bitmaps (for those who experiment with different LCD densities)
- 2011-05-21 - Better autobrightness levels and lockscreen disabled by default.
- 2011-05-20 - Inital version
- Go into Settings and CyanogenMod Settings and turn on the 180 degree rotation.
For AHB overclocking install this update! (Do NOT use this with previous (pre 2011-08-15) versions): http://www.mediafire...gnzrr154xw3xk8e NOTE: This is an optional update that overclocks the AHB bus with 50% (increases the memory access speed but can cause instability) and should be installed AFTER installing CM7.