USB activesync using computers proxy for internet??

Guest yieldsign2

I am just trying to use MyMobiler to view my phones screen while it is on the internet (3G). I do not wish to use my computers networking at all (at work). For some reason even though I have allow advanced network functionality and allow phone data connections, when I use the internet on the phone (while connected USB) it is going through my work's proxy (that the laptop uses).

Why? Can I fix this? Or is this a security feature that keeps you from using your personal phone network while connected to a work system (if so, I do not want to work around this)

Guest viji88
I am just trying to use MyMobiler to view my phones screen while it is on the internet (3G). I do not wish to use my computers networking at all (at work). For some reason even though I have allow advanced network functionality and allow phone data connections, when I use the internet on the phone (while connected USB) it is going through my work's proxy (that the laptop uses).

Why? Can I fix this? Or is this a security feature that keeps you from using your personal phone network while connected to a work system (if so, I do not want to work around this)

try proxies from here, its free