Hola..Helpme please

Guest alex3774

Hola a todos, la verdad es que ando al borde de la desesperacion, he intentado flashear mi omnia 2, ya lo habia hecho antes con exito, pero esta vez no he podido he intentado de todo pero no lo consigo, ante todo les explicare mi problema, tengo ya casi un año el omnia 2 y no me ha dado problemas salvo unas semanas que no reconoce la memoria interna, fui al servicio tecnico pero lamentablemente en peru no tienen repuestos para ese celular por que no lo venden, la cosa es que bueno, ni modo, estaba viendo algunas alternativas de reparacion, cuando me dije si habria posibilidad de flashearlo pudiera no se, arreglarse, se que no tiene mucha oportunidad, pero no perdia nada, la cosa es q al intentar flashearlo, colocando todos los archivos necesario siempre se queda en el octans en este mensaje writing phone image to flash 100% y el omnia se queda en un triangulo diciendo Download Mode do not turn off it takes about 10 minutes La cosa es q siempre pasa mas de 10 min y nada, cambie de rom y nada, dijeron q podia ser la pc, formatee la pc, limpia al 100% y nada, actualize el SO a service pack 3 e intente y nada, cada que intento flashear nuevamente reseteo el omnia desde el orificio de la parte trasera, y cada q se prende, se queda en un icono de una pc con un celular, y no se que hacer estoy desesperado, he buscado info pero no he visto respustas q solucionen esto, alguien puede decirme cual puede ser mi error o que rom es la indicada para quitar esto. les dejo una imagen mas clara

18746d1305991729-problema-flasheo-urgente-2w7r6ko.jpg

Guest deadcore
Hola a todos, la verdad es que ando al borde de la desesperacion, he intentado flashear mi omnia 2, ya lo habia hecho antes con exito, pero esta vez no he podido he intentado de todo pero no lo consigo, ante todo les explicare mi problema, tengo ya casi un año el omnia 2 y no me ha dado problemas salvo unas semanas que no reconoce la memoria interna, fui al servicio tecnico pero lamentablemente en peru no tienen repuestos para ese celular por que no lo venden, la cosa es que bueno, ni modo, estaba viendo algunas alternativas de reparacion, cuando me dije si habria posibilidad de flashearlo pudiera no se, arreglarse, se que no tiene mucha oportunidad, pero no perdia nada, la cosa es q al intentar flashearlo, colocando todos los archivos necesario siempre se queda en el octans en este mensaje writing phone image to flash 100% y el omnia se queda en un triangulo diciendo Download Mode do not turn off it takes about 10 minutes La cosa es q siempre pasa mas de 10 min y nada, cambie de rom y nada, dijeron q podia ser la pc, formatee la pc, limpia al 100% y nada, actualize el SO a service pack 3 e intente y nada, cada que intento flashear nuevamente reseteo el omnia desde el orificio de la parte trasera, y cada q se prende, se queda en un icono de una pc con un celular, y no se que hacer estoy desesperado, he buscado info pero no he visto respustas q solucionen esto, alguien puede decirme cual puede ser mi error o que rom es la indicada para quitar esto. les dejo una imagen mas clara

18746d1305991729-problema-flasheo-urgente-2w7r6ko.jpg

translate in english please :P

Guest knank

Este es un foro principalmente inglés, te recomiendo que preguntes en htcspain.com que tienen también una sección del omnia i8000.

Un saludo.

Guest gantz2011
Hola a todos, la verdad es que ando al borde de la desesperacion, he intentado flashear mi omnia 2, ya lo habia hecho antes con exito, pero esta vez no he podido he intentado de todo pero no lo consigo, ante todo les explicare mi problema, tengo ya casi un año el omnia 2 y no me ha dado problemas salvo unas semanas que.............

TRANSLATION

Hi all, the truth is that I'm on the verge of desperation, I tried to flash my omnia 2, as he had done before with success, but this time I could not have tried everything but I can not, first of all I will explain my problem, I have almost a year omnia 2 and has given me no problems except for a few weeks does not recognize the internal memory, I went for service but unfortunately in Peru do not have that cell phone spare why not sell it, the thing is well, never mind, I was watching some repair options, as I said if there would be possibility to flash it could not, grooming, will not have much chance, but did not lose anything, the thing is q when trying to flash it, placing all files is always necessary in this message Octans phone writing image to flash 100% and stays omnia triangle saying Download Mode Do Not turn off It Takes about 10 minutes q The thing always happens over 10 min and nothing, rom and nothing changes, said q could be the pc, format the pc, 100% clean and nothing, update the OS to service pack 3 and try and nothing, every time you attempt to reset the omnia flashing back from the hole on the rear, and each q is turned on, it remains an icon of a pc with a cell phone, and not to do I'm desperate, I searched for info but have not seen respustas q solve this, can someone tell me what may be my error or rom is right to pull this off. I give you a clearer picture

Edited by gantz2011

Guest Dr12

The problem is that when you try to flash, it uses your My Storgae (8 GB) drive to unload the flash file before the phones does the real flash process. Either try to fix the internal memory problem and then flash the phone or use a .nb0 file format to flash. The .nb0 file does not use the My Storgae to flash.

Guest alex3774
The problem is that when you try to flash, it uses your My Storgae (8 GB) drive to unload the flash file before the phones does the real flash process. Either try to fix the internal memory problem and then flash the phone or use a .nb0 file format to flash. The .nb0 file does not use the My Storgae to flash.

Thanks for the replies, sorry for my English but I am using a translator

I understood what you indicated, but before committing an error could indicate again that would be the right rom to flash, I say this because one of htcspain and use a program called mini Octans and uses only 3 files as shown in image, but loading a couple of times gets the message Calculating por checking and nothing happens, if anything you could tell me which files are recommended and well, no problems with incompatibility of files, the rom I wanted to use is this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...are-i8000nxjj1/

It also has a file for extension cooks but do not know where bin and add it, I ask you please tell me what would be the best option

please checking this images

Ready(check extesions files)

91354621.jpg

after a few minutes but does nothing

75253060.jpg

Edited by alex3774

Guest Dr12

What you want is PDA_I8000NXXJJ1_HW_40.MST BUT you can NOT use it. Either fix the"My Storage" or find a rom with the .nb0 ending == PDA_I8000NXXJJ1_HW_40.nb0. The only thing you need to worry about the the PDA part.

Guest alex3774
What you want is PDA_I8000NXXJJ1_HW_40.MST BUT you can NOT use it. Either fix the"My Storage" or find a rom with the .nb0 ending == PDA_I8000NXXJJ1_HW_40.nb0. The only thing you need to worry about the the PDA part.

dr12 hello, good in all my omnia 2 is operating again, use the mini Octans and only a file extension was. nbo and ready, I'm very grateful for your help, I clear the way to solve it.

Thank you very much also to those who responded and especially gantz2011 who did the translation, thank you very much

only now I have to try to fix my memory, although I've really tried everything, and just believe can be solved by changing any component or part