Swedish Spring Anaihilating Batter

Guest ijf

Hi folks,

I installed Swedish Sprint the other day, but I've noticed that to the previous two ROMs I've used, SS using up loads of battery. The day after I installed it, the phone got very hot for a time and the battery died half way through the day. It hasn't been quite so bad since (possibly getting better?), I haven't been using it excessively. It still drops down a bar of battery within an hour or so of taking it off charge (I use Tune In Radio via 3G for maybe 25 mins, then nothing else).

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Guest k0zmic
Hi folks,

I installed Swedish Sprint the other day, but I've noticed that to the previous two ROMs I've used, SS using up loads of battery. The day after I installed it, the phone got very hot for a time and the battery died half way through the day. It hasn't been quite so bad since (possibly getting better?), I haven't been using it excessively. It still drops down a bar of battery within an hour or so of taking it off charge (I use Tune In Radio via 3G for maybe 25 mins, then nothing else).

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Check the spare parts app for partial wake usage and have a look at the CPU on the drop down list. They're under Battery History.