I am new to this forum but not to mobile phones though - I just installed Dolphin browser to my ZTE racer and it keeps crashing the launcher eversince. The phone is not rooted neither it has recovery installed. I am just wondering what's the best way to wipe the phone and install new ROM. At the moment, nothing is accessible and I cannot get to the settings menu to change/uninstall anything.
I''d really appreciate any help.. I am new to this racer phone and dont know anything about how to access built in recoveries etc etc. Please help me:)
yippy - i figured out myself - hehehe
here is what I figured.
1) download android SDK from here http://developer.htc...-io-device.html
- install it
2) download fastboot.exe and copy in program files/android/platform tools directory - make sure it has adpwinapi.dll in that directory.
3) run cmd.exe in admin mode
4) goto the above mentioned directory
5) turn your phone off - take the battery off - put it back in - press power while holding the vol-up key - it should be stuk on green android sign now.
6) plugin the usb to your pc/laptop
7) run this command - from cmd prompt - fastboot -w
thought i should share it with everyone