[Theme] Honeycomb theme for Swedish Spring [UPDATE3 - 2011/05/30]

Guest ricardopvz

Guest daerragh

Sorry for posting in the ROM topic, so i repost it here:

The new animations are spectacular :D And good You included the notification power widget (waiting for the settings :o ), I really missed that one in SS5. Superuser is working correctly, the thing that I missed in JGSM-Gingerbread-FLB.

There are some things, however, I'd like You to reconsider. :D The blues You use in the UI. They strain eyes a bit, because they're too dark and intensive at the same time. Could You make the blues a bit more gentle (I mean brighter and gentle), so that the notification icons (and the blues in general) are better visible? And the blue just under notification power widget. It is tad too dark for me and a bit unappealing because of that.

And I really love the gingerbread rectangular buttons and I think they would suit perfectly into your theme. Would You connsider adding them too? Maybe an addon for everyone to choose their best version? Your buttons appear a bit too dark, too....

Generally, the UI is a bit too dark. For instance, when I pull down the notification bar, even though it is transparent the icons under it are barely visible. So the nice transparency effect doesn't show its potential to the fullest.

Sorry for being such an arse and to ask so much of You.

Anyway, it is a great ROM and I'm not planning to change it.

Guest Filipe Catalao

Copy from my post in Portuguese Spring RLS:

about the theme:

-theme overall is great, but some icons are too smal and too dark. Some circle buttons to expand Android's menu are disformed, like an ellipse instead of a circle, and I think that on the ''calling'' screen, the color effect(when the call is active, green on original, blue here) need's to be more visible, less dark, and probably green or not.

All the theme is too dark to use in ''Automatic Brightness'', i think. At night is good, but on the daylight... not so good. Only on the max brightness during daylight condition, the theme colors are amazing and makes a beautiful ''thing''.

Guest mrbasic

Hi,

Being a noob the answer is probably simple. My Portuguese spring is exactly as in your screenshots except the dock icons are plain white. Is there a simple way to replace them as in your screenshots?

Guest TigerDigi

hi ricardopvz,

i flashed your rls3b rom, it's great! but, i have to say, i prefer the original white theme a little more. could you please give us a patch to restore the original white theme? many thanks.

Edited by TigerDigi

Guest TigerDigi
Hi,

Being a noob the answer is probably simple. My Portuguese spring is exactly as in your screenshots except the dock icons are plain white. Is there a simple way to replace them as in your screenshots?

just long press the buttons (icons).

Guest TheManicGibbon
Why wont you add theme only download?

I need it for developing.

Can you not just extract what you need from the ROM, if the theme has been integrated into the ROM? framework-res.apk etc.

Can you not just extract what you need from the ROM, if the theme has been integrated into the ROM? framework-res.apk etc.

Can somebody do this ?? ... the hole theme.

A download link for the theme ONLY would be very great !!!

I'll look later what needed to get the hole theme from the rom ... framework-res.apk , but what else ????

All new to me , but I want this theme , and will spend some time to get it , whatever it takes.

BTW : I've installed the rom before , but had some issues , and went back to Swedish Spring 5.

Kuoi

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Hey, could you possibly post how we could change the wifi/data icons? I absolutely LOVE everything else but those on the notification bar just dont work for me ;)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cobalt01

Loving the theme/rom but has someone has already stated can you make the notification bar lighter please. This is due to it's hard to tell what signal i have on my phone besides this excellent work keep it up.

Edited by cobalt01