IMEI problem , help!

Guest RisinT

Guest RisinT

Hi,

A few days ago I flashed the nexussense rom found on xda.

There was a script in this rom that the dev forgot to remove and while flashing it messed up the IMEI, I am not the only one who flashed this rom and all the others who flashed it also got messed up, now our IMEI is: 004999010640000 (everyone who flashed it have same IMEI)

We need all the help we can get to restore our IMEIs, help please.

Guest Dreamszz

:D didn't even know a flash could (re)set the IMEI of your phone. Thought it was hardwired in the silicon/SIM...

anyway, don't know if it'll help, but you could try installing a proper, stock, Gingerbread with official radio KB1 from this German site. I've used this exact ROM to manually upgrade with 2.3.4 myself and it runs perfectly. But it'll unroot Android, if it's rooted. So you'll have to root it again.

Scroll down to GJR22/2.3.4 and get the last link "Vollstaendiges...". It's around 100MB.

Copy the ZIP to your SD, boot recovery, apply the update and wait a few minutes. It takes a little while because it also flashes radio firmware.

Hope it helps!

Guest RisinT
:D didn't even know a flash could (re)set the IMEI of your phone. Thought it was hardwired in the silicon/SIM...

anyway, don't know if it'll help, but you could try installing a proper, stock, Gingerbread with official radio KB1 from this German site. I've used this exact ROM to manually upgrade with 2.3.4 myself and it runs perfectly. But it'll unroot Android, if it's rooted. So you'll have to root it again.

Scroll down to GJR22/2.3.4 and get the last link "Vollstaendiges...". It's around 100MB.

Copy the ZIP to your SD, boot recovery, apply the update and wait a few minutes. It takes a little while because it also flashes radio firmware.

Hope it helps!

It wont help, most of the roms dont touch the efs folder, but this one did touch it and messed up the imei...