ROM Based on:
CyanogenMod7 - Nightly 113 - ZTE blade
Apps and framework from htc click (240x320)
This rom includes all cyanogenmod7 standard app's with the following changes:
* All app's up-to-date
* Includes minimal google apps (market)
* Includes CIFSManager if you want to mount windows/linux shares
* New bootanimation (green android)
* VirtualKeys vibrate when pressed (home/menu/back) (by deadlink)
* Button backlight work.
* All cyanogenmod languages included, please select your language on first boot (setup wizard)
* All stock rom funcionality, including radio
- Camera doesn't work with the brazilian ZTE-U X850 from TIM. With all other racers, the camera works
- Speaker sound volume is too loud and distorts, use the volume 1 step below the maximum
- FMradio wastes battery, even when not in use, so it's now optional (known zte blade bug)
v 1.113 (26/6/2011)
- Added usb tethering support
- Updated gps driver (it's faster)
- Try to fix battery drain:
- - Removed FMradio
- - Replaced gallery3d with gallery
- - Reverted libaudio.so from nightly 104
- All cyanogen changes from nightly 113
v 1.106 (19/6/2011) - 826 downloads
- Added FM Radio support!!!
- Fixed dhcp problems with some routers
- Fixed screen off animation
- Updated gapps
- All changes from nightly 106
v 1.100 (13/6/2011) - 576 downloads
v 1.88 (4/6/2011) - 532 downloads
v 1.0 (28/5/2011) - 320 downloads
Android 2.3.4 Mooncake v1.113 md5:d011bbd51ad9e591ddb2b67dc4b361de | size: 89.55MB
FMRadio addon - warning, causes heavy battery drain! Don't use this unless you can't live without FMRadio | md5: 3d6517747bb3d90f8cd26394d8011e0e | size: 479KB
How to install ---------
-> Requires clockworkmod recovery!!!
1. First backup your old ROM, so if anything is broken you can just rollback!!!
How to backup:
Press powerbutton and VolumeDown (leave volumedown pressed). After 10 seconds, recovery will open
With volume keys, go to "backup and restore". Select that option
Now select "Backup" and wait
2.Copy the rom to the root of your sd-card
3.Start clockworkmod recovery (read above how to)
4.Go to submenu "mounts and storage"
5.Choose "format /boot" "format /data" "format /cache" "format /system" "format /sd-ext" - confirm every action
6.Return to 1st menu and choose "instal zip from sdcard" - "choose zip"
7.After installing, do "reboot system now"
8.Rom will boot for the 1st time, you need to input your PIN and you might need to introduce the network unlock code (you can skip that).
9.First boot wizard will start
Updating from older versions of this rom:
You may try to update this rom without wiping your data. It's not recomended but usually works.
1. Backup your older rom with clockworkmod
2. Get the new rom and put it in the sdcard
3. Start clockworkmod recovery
4. Go to submenu "mounts and storage"
5. Choose "format /boot" "format /cache" "format /system" - confirm
6. Return to the 1st menu and "install zip from sdcard"
Thank you to: cyanogenmod team (for the blade and click rom); deadlink for touch_to_key and the help with the kernel, 4pda.ru for the phone.apk and a special thanks to rickywyatt for testing and helping.
Please let me know if you found any bug
Edited by TigTex, 26 June 2011 - 06:45 PM.