Guest simonello39

ROM: TripNMIUI 1.5.5

Baseband: BB 61/67

Bug desciption: SMS Application quits after sending or opening messages

Guest richardcbristol

ROM: Trip's latest Froyo MIUI

Baseband: 54

Bug...

Paired bluetooth with my MW600. Paired OK and then hit play. Music played but from phone speaker not headset. Paused. Hit play again. Phone rebooted.

Hitting play after phone reboots and paired with headset also makes handset lock up then reboot.

Going back to old version for now. Other reports this baseband worked OK though?

EDIT: Tried playing by hitting the play button on the handset. And that worked fine. Paused, played again from handset button, played on handset not on headset. Play on headset, played on the handset speaker. Just a bit not right. Going to try and re-pair...

RE-EDIT: Couldn't re-pair. Accessing bluetooth properties caused a phone reboot. Presumably baseband related? Wondered if the other 54 users didn't bother with bluetooth. I need it for work so back to 1.0.9 for now.

Edited by richardcbristol

Guest Zabihjan
Rom: CM 6.1.3 Froyo V1.1

BB: 67

Bug: Google contacts & calendar sync not working. Flashed fix for market (which now works fine).

Where is the CM rom from trip gone?

Guest lesath76

Rom: Iris 1.5.5

BB.67

flashed new firmware 2.1.B.0.1, rooted and flashed rom

wifi, and radio signal works perfect.

but, Trip i started to use your roms (only froyo roms) with 1.0.63 and since then, in all of your roms -including this one- i am facing FCs when i try to open a SMS or press About phone button.

its no big deal, im using go sms (disabled notifications for stock messaging) and it works fine.

im reporting this because i saw no one reported that kind of issue before and i am wandering why it happens :o

anyway, thanks for your great work

EDIT: OMG, as soon as i post this, i got a flame in my head, and i changed the language from turkish to english UK both problems solved. But there is another problem phone is belong to my wife and she doesn't know english :D

so if you have time i would gladly appreciate any fix for this :D

EDIT 2: i sadly saw that there are no lang pack for my lang yet :( so you dont better work on this Trip thank you.

Edited by lesath76

Guest jpminou

BB.67

but, Trip i started to use your roms (only froyo roms) with 1.0.63 and since then, in all of your roms -including this one- i am facing FCs when i try to open a SMS or press About phone button.

its no big deal, im using go sms (disabled notifications for stock messaging) and it works fine.

im reporting this because i saw no one reported that kind of issue before and i am wandering why it happens :o

are u having this before or after that you restore your data??

cause i never have this issue.

edit: :D good u solved ur problem :D

we need a language pack for this to work,i will try to look in miui site.

edit2: try this maybe u can find ur language pack http://forums.miuiandroid.com/forumdisplay...IUI-Translation

Edited by jpminou

Guest lesath76
are u having this before or after that you restore your data??

cause i never have this issue.

edit: :o good u solved ur problem :D

we need a language pack for this to work,i will try to look in miui site.

edit2: try this maybe u can find ur language pack http://forums.miuiandroid.com/forumdisplay...IUI-Translation

thank you for help, after seeing your first edit, i googled a little but there isn't any turkish language pack ready.

as i said before it's no big deal and go sms is doing its job well :D and since the problem is originating from the language packs its not necessary to work on it for Trip

Guest RobertX10i

TripNMIUI 0.3.0 GB

BB .67 (with installed patch for BB.54)

- Wifi error

- GPS not working

- Torch not working (LED light doesn't lit up)

Guest Smilez:)
miui 0.3.0

BB .61

Wifi has "error" when you try to turn it on

same here, tried bb .61 & bb .67 & bb .65 but still "error" when turning on wifi

No bbpatch

Edited by Smilez:)

Guest simonello39

BB.67

EDIT: OMG, as soon as i post this, i got a flame in my head, and i changed the language from turkish to english UK both problems solved. But there is another problem phone is belong to my wife and she doesn't know english :D

so if you have time i would gladly appreciate any fix for this :D

EDIT 2: i sadly saw that there are no lang pack for my lang yet :( so you dont better work on this Trip thank you.

thank you for the advice, had the same bug using the italian language

Guest TripNRaVeR

To everyone please state also if bbpatch is applied, if yes, i dont consider it as a bug. I explained this earlier, because i know what issues it causes. PM me if you dont agree.

Guest Alshara

Rom: IRIS 1.5.5

BB.67

Bug: In the Miui Music, the sensitivity setting reverts to the same value however you try to modify it.

Dont know this is a bug or not (for me its a future). If you change from 3G to 2G only, the signal strength increases drastically.

For me, it went from one bar to full strength several times/ several places. It also saves the battery

G

Guest mohcine1995

BB 54

TripnFroyo 1.5.5

isn't running very smooth.. and fps isn't uncapped on stuck kernel still 32 on fps2d :D, i'm afraid that if i flash the baseband patch or 61 or so thingy, i'll lose my warranty and also i'm not familiar with anything other than custom roms? if someone can explain to me what the side effects are of flashing a baseband / custom kernel and giving me further info i might give it another try.

Tho ur rom is epic

just a lil question is there an option to disable overshooting in menus etc. its slow and ugly (my opinion) love your work and u're from holland which im proud of!

Guest jpminou
BB 54

TripnFroyo 1.5.5

isn't running very smooth.. and fps isn't uncapped on stuck kernel still 32 on fps2d :D, i'm afraid that if i flash the baseband patch or 61 or so thingy, i'll lose my warranty and also i'm not familiar with anything other than custom roms? if someone can explain to me what the side effects are of flashing a baseband / custom kernel and giving me further info i might give it another try.

Tho ur rom is epic

just a lil question is there an option to disable overshooting in menus etc. its slow and ugly (my opinion) love your work and u're from holland which im proud of!

you can flash whatever u want don't worry.about warranty u can go back to your original firmware at anytime with SEUS.

so you can try it again.

Guest SirJohnFalstaff

ROM: CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.3

Baseband: BB 67 with the 65 kernal

Bug desciption:

- No 720p camcorder

- Unable to establish a pptp vpn connection

Guest tophergrace

BUG REPORT: The device is freezing/auto-restarting during BLUETOOTH connection to PC. Tried several times but all failed. Im on BB 67.

Guest Blaven
Rom: IRIS 1.5.5

BB.67

-> Stil no vibrate on notification when phone is on silent/vibrate

You need to enable it in the apps options.

Guest devadatta

MIUI Iris 1.5.6 Froyo

BB: 67

this rom is great as always... :D

but there is some issue with bluetooth, it always restarts and never connect...

kindly help... :D

Edited by devadatta

Guest Lauri455

MiUI GB 0.3.5, BB .67

- Screen simply dies (turns off and won't turn on, however it responds to touch) when enabling automatic brightness (or when you have set it manually to max, and then enable auto.),

- Task Killers (not sure if all of them, at least Adao Task Manager does) FC when trying to force stop an app or view its detailed info (which leads to system's app details page),

- RAM usage is quite heavy when compared to Froyo MiUI (~115 MB free after booting vs. ~190 MB free).

Guest PhrozenFear

@Lauri455, try using the MiUI Task Killer - press-and-hold Home, and it'll bring it up after a second or two. Then long-press on the one you want to force-close. Or just hit Kill Apps to automatically kill those that aren't (a) in the foreground, or (b) set to autorestart (Amazon Market is bad for that)

Guest richardcbristol
ROM: Trip's latest Froyo MIUI

Baseband: 54

Bug...

Paired bluetooth with my MW600. Paired OK and then hit play. Music played but from phone speaker not headset. Paused. Hit play again. Phone rebooted.

(snip)

I tried again at the weekend, this time flashing updated baseband and 1.5.6 froyo. At first I had the same issue. Auto pairing request when turning on MW600 succeeded but then play didn't play through the headset and repeat caused handset to reboot. But I thought I'd try again and this time I put the MW600 into pairing mode and paired that way. And so far seems to all be working fine. Strange one but may be worth noting if anyone else has the same problem. (@devadatta this might help you?)

Updated wife's X10i to the same build and so far no issues to report.

EDIT: doesn't work all the time. Just had one reboot when trying to start music playback from the headset...

UPDATE: Installed bb49 by trip and new froyo today (09/06) and bluetooth now paired and music played no problems first time. Hopefully bug has gone permanently. Have sent an SMS OK. Haven't recieved one yet but presumably will be ok...

rich

Edited by richardcbristol

Guest cjsabaki
ROM: TripNMIUI 2.3.4 v0.4.0

Baseband: BB67

Bug Description: FC when changes the theme.

This is a new MIUI build from 6.3.2011, theme issues is from them... I believe Trip fixed it in .4.0. dev version...But it is stripped down and fast...Update coming in a few!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest jeudesls

ROM: TripNMIUI IRIS 1.5.6 Froyo

BB: 67 (Provided by Trip in main page)

BLUETOOTH BUG. I get a reboot when the Sony MW600 audio device is connected. The problem is from 1.5.5 version.