[BUG REPORTS] TripNRaVeR ROMS

Guest dogwoofer

Guest freeman2k

ROM: MIUI IRIS Gingerbread

BB: 67

Bug: MIUI Music makes phone frozen.

Content: This bug happen since the 0.3 version. In that version, the phone frozen after playing only 1 or 2 songs.

When I flash the 0.5 version, this issue still remains, only happen less frequently (after 4 or 5 songs).

One weird thing is that it nearly never happen at home, only when I am on vehicle.

Add: It seem that it only happen when I raise Bass in the Equalizer. When I use "Normal" present, no frozen has occurred yet.

Edited by freeman2k

Guest richardcbristol

BB49, IRIS 1.6.1

Minor bug in the browser that my wife noticed, also present in 1.5.6.

Open browser. Select the address bar. Grey text says search or type URL as usual. Type something that isn't an URL to search and google doesn't give you and search results but goes back to main search page. Easy work around but annoyed the wife as she used that quite a bit. Presumably this is an issue just with the browser included in the package.

rich

Guest fedekite

rom: TripNMIUI 1.6.5 froyo

baseband: 49 TripNMIUI.tft

whatss up!

this rom is amazing man, only bugs i ve found are:

*: i couldnt change the lockscreen (when i apply a theme, its suposed to change)

*: camcorder has audio lag, video its not sync with its audio (i think this happens in every froyo rom, if anyone have the solution please tell me)

*:bluetooth is not working for me

thats all! thanks trip for the good work

Edited by fedekite

Guest mdintx

Rom: TripNMIUI 1.6.9 Froyo

baseband: 67

With the alarm, the Dismiss button has stopped working. This also happened when using WB CM06 a while back.

Edit: Can't log into wifi at university. It's ok at home.

Edited by mdintx

Guest jdelmejor

EDIT: SOLVED. It's haven't bug.

I have a bug in TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.6.9 Froyo. I can't install all applications in this rom (1.6.9 and 1.6.5). For example: DSPManager and Fet Car Stunts not intaller (but there are many more). This the bug when I try install: "The application is not installed". In the version 1.5.5 this problem not exist.

Help me please!!

Edited by jdelmejor

Guest CausalVisitor

TripNMIUI Froyo 1.6.X bb 67

Shapewriter keyboard FCs. Some other apps to FC (don't remember which). All 1.5.x ROMs worked fine. I get these issues only on 1.6.x (1.6.5 and 1.6.9) ROMs.

Guest StaticGTF

Rom: CM 6.1.3 Froyo V1.5

BB: 67

Bug: Not able to get location services to work properly. GPS is flaky but does work. Positioning through wireless networks (wifi/gsm) is not working at all in services such as Google Maps or Facebook places. Reports from other users here at MoDaCo seems to verify this bug for other services that uses 3g for positioning...

Guest wILDbIT

ROM: MIUI 1.7 (froyo)

BB: 67 (March kernel)

Bug: BT headset (SE HBH-PV770) works under normal phone functions but is not recognized under applications such as sipdroid and csipsimple

Guest 9Lukas5

Rom: 0.4 (gb)

bb: 2.1.67

Bug: "sdcard safe to remove" and then reboot after using rootexplorer or titanium backup

that's very important for me!

Regards,

L

Edited by 9Lukas5

Guest My_Immortal

MIUI is a ROM that is constantly evolving, it gets updates every Friday from the MIUI team.

Then it is translated in English and ported for various devices, mainly by developers in MIUI Android.

You should check this site because there are detailed information about each version

and there are bugs that are present in the ROM itself, so it's not Trip's fault if they are present.

Just making the bug hunting easier! :) Good luck!

Guest Ajael44

TripNMiUI Iris 1.7 Froyo

BB.52

Bug report :

See the attached screenshot on the left-top, the icon "wifi notification" is an empty battery icon !

Thx Trip to fix it, or not... coz is it just a little bug !

Enjoy !

:)

post-892798-1308589600_thumb.png

when i send or receive a sms, it shows 4 hours later than my time zone. i tried to change time zone but it not allow. anyone have this issue and how to fix it? i'm on Trip_MIUI v1.7with BB65 (also tried BB61)

thanks

Guest cjsabaki
What custom kernel can I use in 1.7 MiUI rom, and if possible. Please help me. :)

Not quite sure just yet!!!

Got a couple of ideas to try tonight, but I can't tell you for sure what will and will not work on1.7.0....Yet...And there is a new kernel by Z that works on the newer base bands.....But.... Gotta try n test n see....

Remember to make a back up in xrec before flashing anything..........

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. Ya might want to read the two kernel threads and see what happens with these newer kernels!!! Should be sum info soon!!!

Guest cjsabaki
I can't change my icons, running on 1.7.0 and 3.5.2 freekernel, bb 52

Sorry man, some of the custom kernels freak out the theme changer.............Hence why u cannot change icons.....Stock kerenel and all will be ok!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JX.WJ

ROM: TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7.3 Froyo

BB: .67

Bug: sometimes wifi doesn't work, i have to turn it on and off constantly until it connects to the network and sometimes it works first time!

Guest melody8801

First: very good rom trip!

Then the bug:

BB 67 rom 1.7.3

When using skype the phone reboots and then the backgrund disapears ( just BLACK)

After a manual reboot the things are as usual, bud skype dosnt work well.

can you look for that bug?