Photo

[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

* * * * * 71 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3994 replies to this topic

basti2909

basti2909

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:x10i
Radio signal works fine after 1 system server crash.. wifi wont work... any solutions yet? if not we have to wait for trip =)

Xperia84

Xperia84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10i

could be that it's a loooooong way between too. I'm in australia..........maybe we have a look at where the problems with 67 or 61 are, pretty sure all Aussie people are havin trouble.
Is there any BB patch that will work with 67 or 61?

That could be the case, because bb.49/52 is workin for me but bad and seems to work perfect for you!
but if bb.54 is working better for you? can i confirm that it works perfect on this ROM to so i think

BB.54, 58, 61, 67 will work on this ROM try it out and see if it works for you.

Posted Image

gogogu

gogogu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:X10i
nope : ( they dont
Nothing works for me with this rom

Zabihjan

Zabihjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Devices:x10 and Galaxy S2
  • Twitter:@Zabihjan

Everything works only wifi doesnt and app 2 sd doesnt work
the rom gets smoother every hour

Trip pls fix the wifi and app2sd and home button.... then this rom might become the retail version for se to release with camera fix
also the touch screen is not as smooth.

Edited by Zabihjan, 30 May 2011 - 03:03 PM.

Sent via TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.7.3 Froyo! - PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE Baseband .67

Trip Rules... X10 Conquers....

Nokia 3210, SE T68i, SE P910i, SE P990, SE K800, SE K850, Motorolla MPX220,Nokia N80, SE W880, SE W910i, SE W995, SE W890i, Nokia N95, Nokia X6, Iphone 3g 16GB, Toshiba TG01 Winmo 6.1, SE C901, SE C905, HTC Hero, SE Xperia X10i, Galaxy S2

gogogu

gogogu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:X10i

Ri2do

Ri2do

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Xperia x10i
Hi Trip,

Thanks for the 0.3.0 release :D Looks really nice, the screen is sooooo crisp, amazing !

Ok, now the bugs:
Tired it on bb .67 - wifi error, no signal ( crashed the system server several times, didn't help), I noticed that the flight mode in setting/general keep switching on and off - this may be killing the signal ( had the same on ur froyo 1.4.0 and 1.5.0.)

Didn't tried it on Trip bb .61 cause i have no clue how to install it through flashtool (no tft files) :/ Anyone could give me a clear guide to this would be much appreciated.

At the moment I will go back to ur 0.2.0 version as I need wifi (no unlimited network plan :[ )

Thanks

motorsportgod

motorsportgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:se x10i sgs2 sonytablet s
In Gold Coast, went back to 0.2.0 on .49

couldn't get reception on new bb with 0.3.0 either sadly.... but im happy to wait.

Zocker Tko

Zocker Tko

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:x10i
hi, im on TripNBB61 and flashed the 0.3.0 rom, crashed system server more as on time, but didnt help, signal drops.
wifi shows error

will try org BB61

I see every time on each rom with the radio hacks, i become allways hsdpa connection, without radio hack only 3g, at home.

Maybe a little idea, can you make a update/patch.zip what removed the radio hacks, for the people like me, who didnt get a stable signal?

For the people who says the new BB is not good in their area, have you try stock SE with new BB, only for testing?
(to see if the new bb is stable for you)

Xperia™x10i unlocked BL/ BB71:
-kernel: x10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v05 @192-1113Mhz/ extrem UV 126-652mhz@750mv...998mhz@1200mv...1113mhz@1275mv
-rom: 28spawn MIUI 1.9.16 + ESSwitched.v1+VolumeCombo

my wife phones
Xperia™ ray: -soon-
htc wildfire s: wait and hope for easy root

Atanu89

Atanu89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
ok guys been about 4hrs with tripnmiui 0.3.0 BB 67.

Firstly, fastest rom to have ever been flashed onto my x10... speed is actually insane!!!

anyways new bugs im afraid:
- i have radio untill i make a call or my phone rings. So i will be in a call, all fine, then when i hang up, no signal!
samething happens when someone calls me and then even if i miss/recieve the call, straight after no signal!!
this is fixed by painfully restarting the device (although tedious, i will get signal back... untill the next call)

anyways i still am obsessed with this screen and the speed!!!

I am trying to see how the battery holds up on BB67 as its meant to be better.
Will report back more findings.

thanks guys

bcool15

bcool15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:x10a, GSII, HoX
wifi error !! bb 61 n 67
crashed sys server already

Atanu89

Atanu89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
:D going back to 0.2.0 GB TripNMIUI...

Just realised for the last hour or so it is impossible for anyone to call me at all...

BB52 here i come untill trip does his magic aagain :D

Zabihjan

Zabihjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
follow op, and second post and do a fresh install

i did full wipe, then wiped cache partition, then dalvik cache, and battery stats. i took the battery out, inserted the battery back in. using flashtools, i flashed base band 67.
installed the rom, i let it turn on fully. after one restart, i did dev tools, crashed the system server and after fast reboot i got signal. then i restored all apps only (no data) using titanium backup.

apart from wifi and app 2 sd, this rom rocks... it gets smoother by the minute. the more u use it the smoother it gets.

Nokia 3210, SE T68i, SE P910i, SE P990, SE K800, SE K850, Motorolla MPX220,Nokia N80, SE W880, SE W910i, SE W995, SE W890i, Nokia N95, Nokia X6, Iphone 3g 16GB, Toshiba TG01 Winmo 6.1, SE C901, SE C905, HTC Hero, SE Xperia X10i, Galaxy S2

Zabihjan

Zabihjan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

:D going back to 0.2.0 GB TripNMIUI...

Just realised for the last hour or so it is impossible for anyone to call me at all...

BB52 here i come untill trip does his magic aagain :D

u r using the wrong baseband

read the post above u or the first two opening posts.

i can reicieve and make calls without any problem.

also go to call settings and turn on call recording it enables 3rd party calling applications if you have no dial tone.

lesath76

lesath76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:SE xperia x10i
good work Trip :D with wi-fi fix and full working camera this would be daily rom

a1exander

a1exander

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Xperia X10, ROMs, Android Developement and such.
  • Devices:Xperia X10
Trip, any progress on taking photos in stock camera app?

Thomazbj

Thomazbj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:X10

Hi Trip,

Thanks for the 0.3.0 release :D Looks really nice, the screen is sooooo crisp, amazing !

Ok, now the bugs:
Tired it on bb .67 - wifi error, no signal ( crashed the system server several times, didn't help), I noticed that the flight mode in setting/general keep switching on and off - this may be killing the signal ( had the same on ur froyo 1.4.0 and 1.5.0.)

Didn't tried it on Trip bb .61 cause i have no clue how to install it through flashtool (no tft files) :/ Anyone could give me a clear guide to this would be much appreciated.

At the moment I will go back to ur 0.2.0 version as I need wifi (no unlimited network plan :[ )

Thanks

just unpack, and use the x10flasher file, and do as you allways do :-D

CausalVisitor

CausalVisitor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:X10
This is awesome ROM. 1.5.5 installed like a breeze, no BB issues.

Trip, you are one helluva coder! Thank you so much!

-Sent from my X10 powered by TripNMIUI

PhrozenFear

PhrozenFear

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a
  • Twitter:@PhrozenFear

This is awesome ROM. 1.5.5 installed like a breeze, no BB issues.

Trip, you are one helluva coder! Thank you so much!

Umm... wrong one, mate. This is the Gingerbread IRIS thread - 0.3.0 is latest, 0.2.0 most recent stable. You're thinking of the Froyo one.

Personally, I need WiFi, as I only have 500MB of data every month, and that gets sucked up REALLY quickly normally. So until I hear that the wifi is working, I will have to stay with the 0.2.0 (which I've been using for the last couple weeks anyway - apart from camera, it's stable and an awesome daily ROM).

I'm gonna update my FAQ with the comments that we have sporadic work for the .5x basebands, as well as WiFi issues.

73's de VE6AY / VE6MSP / K7BSD
AKA PhrozenFear

Teh So-Called Lord of n00b

[Phone][ROM used]
  • Team FXP's Free Xperia Project version 044 (Android 2.3.7)
  • Baseband 2.1.71
  • DooMKerneL v05a-FXP-FS
Posted Image

evanbigfan

evanbigfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
waiting for the camera to works so it will be my daily roms

MiropeG

MiropeG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:SE Xperia X10i
  • Twitter:@MirGram
:D :o :( BB 61 & 67 without service, +10 reboot and system crash without lucky :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users