[MIUI] THEMES COLLECTION -->> CLOSED

Guest Neel007

Guest highaltitude

Long press on home screen, should give you a widget selection, one of the analog clocks, select it by moving it to home screen, press on the little button on the side of the clock, should now pull up your clock selection!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

cool! Any way to change the digital clocks to Not show 24hr?

Guest Smoked33

Any chance of getting a transparent theme working for MIUI such as for standard GB ROMs? Currently all major apps(i.e. phone, email, calc, calendar, settings etc) are transparent so you can see your wallpaper slightly dimmer behind it.

Guest BuglyAstard

Hi all, I would like to know what the different selected components do in the theme manager. For instance, some are obvious like icon and status bar, but then theres "other" and whats the difference between wallpaper and homescreen? Some components are similar like fonts-text style,lockscreen-lockscreen style,

Can anyone post some info on this for me? It may help others too, as Ive google this and not found any description or anything.

• 4 months later...

i have 2 themes i made specially for Trips gingerbread MIUI if you would like to add them to the collection..........

KOBALT IC3 KOBALT IC3

CAP2011042401071.jpgCAP2011042423541.jpgCAP2011042001081.jpg

darkKOBALT darkKOBALT

preview_2.jpgpreview_0.jpgpreview_3.jpg

Your theme is very beautiful, very want to theme, but cannot download, the hope can to my mailbox... 449039743 @qq.com