[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zocker Tko
Hi Trip,

None of the Torch Application is working. LED Torch application says "LED could not found". Please check it soon, so I can use this as my daily ROM. Also Color depth for this ROM seems to less as compared to MIUI Froyo 1.5.5, as gradient wallpaper looks patchy in this ROM.

Regards,

Nilesh

try this one, for me it works

net.cactii.flash2_1.zip

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar
try this one, for me it works

Attached File net.cactii.flash2_1.zip ( 123.86K ) Number of downloads: 2

Sure will do it, thanks :D

Guest wali01x

Can anyone tell me how to fix gps location issue like google places..

edit: nvm guys fixed it and if anyone else is running into the same issue please check your baseband like .54/.55 are for canada & us att & rogers and so and also for x10a so if you've a x10i flash x10i baseband. :D

Edited by wali01x

Guest leo5111
Great rom!! works perfect, and the camera works fine too, thanks Trip

by that do you mean camera and video the zoom is working on both? and what is best baseband? thanks

Guest Grospolina

Trip posted this in his CM7 thread:

Have fun and let me know anything you find. Dont complain about camera, as you see that it is work in progress. Better dont complain at all, I have other things on my mind right now so dont expect the get full support everyday. I'm counting on other members to help me out for a while.

Since Trip might not be able to provide some of these minor fixes, I'll post the fixes that I made for myself. I learned how to do these fixes through various tutorials on XDA, including one by cobrato and one by untermensch. I also grabbed a reboot icon from one of the ROMs on XDA, but I forgot which one. Sorry, I didn't mean to steal!

Anyways, this includes:

- Fixed HW LEDs

- Fixed flash LED (tested using SwitchPro Widget)

- Replaced Reboot icon in shutdown menu

- Removed Reboot menu options (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader), because it doesn't do anything (yet)

TripNCM613_v1.3_fixes-Grospolina.zip (flash through xRecovery)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ej8g8g3s5k61knw

I've only tested this on v1.3 on my own phone. Make sure you make a Nandroid backup (xRecovery) before you apply this! It might work on v1.1, but I'm not sure. Some of the file changed between the versions, and I don't know if this would affect anything.

Guest ifellasleep
Hi... someone let me know.... !!! what about using this rom with K12?? battery drain??? camera????

I installed this with k12 nonov version and this phone is insanely fast, I havent gotten any FC or errors. Im not sure about battery life because i just installed everything 10mins ago. I also installed cpuspy to monitor what this kernels does with diff cpu speeds. If the battery remians good I may have found a great combination for this rom. Thanks for asking the k12 kernel with this rom because I would of never of thougt to combine those two.

Guest soblecram
I installed this with k12 nonov version and this phone is insanely fast, I havent gotten any FC or errors. Im not sure about battery life because i just installed everything 10mins ago. I also installed cpuspy to monitor what this kernels does with diff cpu speeds. If the battery remians good I may have found a great combination for this rom. Thanks for asking the k12 kernel with this rom because I would of never of thougt to combine those two.

how to install k12? where to get files? Sorry, i am ok at changing basebands and roms, but new kernel seems a little daunting.

Guest cjsabaki

One day running 6.1.3 and it is NIIIIIIIICCCEEEE!!!!

Battery life is amazing for a freshly flashed rom!!!!! Zero issues...

The cm live wallpaper looks damn good with the arc launcher too!! Retro meets new... Awesome job Sir Trip!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ri2do
Trip posted this in his CM7 thread:

Since Trip might not be able to provide some of these minor fixes, I'll post the fixes that I made for myself. I learned how to do these fixes through various tutorials on XDA, including one by cobrato and one by untermensch. I also grabbed a reboot icon from one of the ROMs on XDA, but I forgot which one. Sorry, I didn't mean to steal!

Anyways, this includes:

- Fixed HW LEDs

- Removed Reboot menu options (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader), because it doesn't do anything (yet)

TripNCM613_v1.3_fixes-Grospolina.zip (flash through xRecovery)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ej8g8g3s5k61knw

I've only tested this on v1.3 on my own phone. Make sure you make a Nandroid backup (xRecovery) before you apply this! It might work on v1.1, but I'm not sure. Some of the file changed between the versions, and I don't know if this would affect anything.

Very nice mate,

I've tried this and the reboot option is fixed, the LED in the notification bar still only light up for me, but no matter :]

No harm has been done by it as well, so thanks. That reboot option fix is a nice touch.

Btw do you know if it is possible to add the full 4 button rotary lockscreen to this ROM :] i would be we pleased if i would have one (for now until Trips CM7 is fully stable)

THanks

Guest ifellasleep
how to install k12? where to get files? Sorry, i am ok at changing basebands and roms, but new kernel seems a little daunting.

I had real bad sleep issue after installing kernel so i quickly disabled it. I actually found the kernel at xda. You install a kernel the same way you install a rom through xrecovery.

Guest wali01x

hey im having problems with indoors for some reason indoors i can't use data and gps/places/latitude and so on. is anyone else having the problem or is it rom related or baseband issue?

Guest Ri2do
hi Trip

which B.B i better for this rom, 65 or 67 ?

tnx

i use bb .67 and have no problems.

didnt even have to crash the system server to get signal

Guest frankie_fish

guys on which bb with this rom u have the best battery life???

i tryed 67 but battery is draining too fast, switch to 61 today but the same thing even faster...

Guest Grospolina
Very nice mate,

I've tried this and the reboot option is fixed, the LED in the notification bar still only light up for me, but no matter :]

No harm has been done by it as well, so thanks. That reboot option fix is a nice touch.

Yes, you're right. The Notification Power Widget for the LED doesn't do anything, and the Power Control widget only turns the screen white. There aren't any settable options for either of these, so I guess they have to be compiled in. Other flashlight apps would probably work though.

Edit: The Notification Power Widget for the flashlight LED calls on Torch.apk. If you don't have Torch.apk, then it won't do anything. You can install it and it will work. Here's the version that I tried: Torch for X10 (XDA)

Edit 2: Installing Torch.apk also fixes the Power Control widget (and it doesn't turn the screen white anymore).

I've just added Torch.apk to the zip:

- Fixed HW LEDs

- Included Torch.apk (for using flash LED through Notification Power Widget and Power Control widget)

If you want the LED brighter, you have to open the Torch app and click "High Brightness" (once only). Thanks again to cobrato (see above thread) for the Torch.apk.

TripNCM613_v1.3_fixes_r2-Grospolina.zip (flash through xRecovery)

http://www.mediafire.com/?99y30j92xqu6dm9

Btw do you know if it is possible to add the full 4 button rotary lockscreen to this ROM :] i would be we pleased if i would have one (for now until Trips CM7 is fully stable)

I didn't even know there was a 4-button rotary lockscreen. I've seen the 3-button one (unless that's what you meant), but I don't think it's included in AOSP Froyo or CM 6.1.3. Maybe try Lockbot? You can turn on the 4-button sliding lockscreen (which is what I'm using) by going into CyanogenMod Settings > Input settings.

Edited by Grospolina

Guest Gucki51
How do use mobile hotspot? I thought you just turn it on but when i do i get a error. i read somewhere i have to turn on usb tethering first but since my phone isnt connected by usb that seems like a mute point. second question when I get text messages I have to slide down the notification bar to see the new text or press the back button on my messaging app(stock) is there anyway for the messages to just show up in chronological order without me having to do these extra steps?

thanks for your help

MeTooooo... Please Help.. Mobile Hotspot give me an Error .. Can´t start

Guest BuglyAstard
MeTooooo... Please Help.. Mobile Hotspot give me an Error .. Can´t start

Just use barnacle, or some other app like pdanet or something. I dont think any rom has working native tethering, I just use barnacle and I never have problems with it on any rom.

Guest Gucki51
Just use barnacle, or some other app like pdanet or something. I dont think any rom has working native tethering, I just use barnacle and I never have problems with it on any rom.

ok. I thought it was a fault of the roms. Thanks Barnacle works perfect.