[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ifellasleep

Thanks for the timely update, I rely on the cyanogen 6 series of roms because the series camera app on the 7 series is not ready imo. Im sure in a few updates you will gave everything working swimmingly with the green screan in the video camera app.

Thanks again for the update Now like others have said go relax you deserve a break before the weekend is over

Guest cjsabaki
No absolutely not, i wish i was

Dude! No good deed goes unpunished!!! Hardest thing in the world to do is balance...Important things in life, even unimportant but necessary things even...

Truth, all things work out better in the end....AND FOR THE BEST...ALWAYS...BUT, IT CAN BE A REAL son of a b*tch to make it to the end!!! LOL!!!

Keep your hands up n your chin down, ( boxing saying...)

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest ifellasleep

Im still having installation failed when trying to insall apps from amazon marketplace, any suggestions? I made sure to be able to DL apps from unknown sources. I can Dl the amazon marketplace but I cant DL my copy of plants vs zombies. Any suggestions or tips will be appreciated.

P.s. everyone talks about a clean install what does that mean? I just DL the rom to my sd card wipe data,cache,battry then instal im i doinf somthing wrong?

Guest fr3nlysmil3

three roms updated in a single day :o you're really a high speed coder :D

EdiT : the volume on video recording is abit low, apart from that, the rom is quite smooth

thanx for these amazing roms (:D)

Edited by fr3nlysmil3

Guest wali01x
three roms updated in a single day :o you're really a high speed coder :D

EdiT : the volume on video recording is abit low, apart from that, the rom is quite smooth

thanx for these amazing roms (:D)

ive bugs that i came across. gps not working in places/latitude and so. data signal change take more then a couple of seconds even tho im in city and then changes to E then to 3g then H. pictures in gallery are amazing superb it looks crisp as hell. if anythin' ill come across ill report.

Guest Arun Manohar
TripNRaVeR is proud to present you another dinner!

CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! - TripNRaVeR 1.4

cm6.png

no paid apps included in this rom

ROM: CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo!

- Latest release 05-06-2011

- Rom version 1.5

- Froyo 2.2.1

- CyanogenMod 6.1.3

- Stock cm6 camera app

- CyanogenMod tweaks

- TripNFeatures ported from MIUI

- Everything is working

- Needs baseband .61 or higher for best results

- Stock CyanogenMod theme

- Quadrant 1500+

- Radio hacks included

- Ported screen hacks from my other releases

Working:

- Everything is working!

if you find something that doesnt work, let me know!

Changelog v1.1:

- Camera issues fixed

- FM Radio removed

- Market added

Changelog v1.3:

- Camera AAC audio fix

- Google apps fixed

- Better sound for movie playing

- VM rebuilded

Changelog v1.4:

- Camera 720P fixes

- Camera Flash

- Hardware Leds

- Coding issues fixed could cause stabilty problems

Changelog v1.5:

- Camera FC fixed

Market fix v1.1 only:

- If you cannot start Market on v1.1 flash this file via xrec

http://www.mediafire.com/?i9jlbm93f8kr1u2

Note:

This rom was also canceled long time ago, in private I made this release final. This rom is not to offend anyone as I was the first with working CyanogenMod for Xperia X10.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jcaks46732zcd9s

Have fun and I hope you like this new dinner!

Hey Trip,does the flashlight automatically triggers when we take a picture or we have to manually switch on the light?

Guest maikinho10

Trip, you are TripNKing :D

thx for this Rom!

This is perfect, no Problems, all things works fine!!

Result: My daily ROM! far and wide the best 2.2.1 ROM!!!!

Guest BuglyAstard

Nice, I had 1.5.5 MIUI as best rom IMO but this is same quality different flavor. I like some of the cool options in MIUI (call recorder, file manager, theme manager, too name a few), but this is smooth and has some great options as well. For those of you like myself getting critical on the camera, or anything for that matter. Ive realised as fast as Mr Trip updates theres not enough time for things to really smooth out, so dont cuss out your camera or anything else until it settles, I think sd cards play a roll too not sure, even your karma can F things up, Ive had my barnicle not work for a few reboots then just work perfect from there on, or camcorder lag go away after a few reboots, I use my phone for work so its important but I have 3 x10s to play with, having fun!

Guest Eugene1991

Nice ROM, hopefully you can use the camera from the TripNMiUI Froyo to fix the low audio issue with the .aac and hopefully no audio lag when recording :D

Guest jjk0091

Has anyone tried to run My Tracks on this rom. I have tried different BB 54,65,67 and I get an FC on starting it. I tried fixing permissions, but so far nothing has worked. I even went back to original SE and started from scratch but it still FC.

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip

Thank you man !

I've checked today and I see not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 new update, that is truly amazing ! U must be a machine Trip ;] !!!

Ur v.1.5 is really superb, smooth and with very crisp screen, and you even repaired the BT issues I've had, constant disconnecting when try to play music through a BT speaker :D (at least for me cause i had this issue for quite some time on ur earlier ROM's.)

Everything is working for me so far.

Great job Trip.

Thanks again

Edited by Ri2do

Guest Madsen Felipe
jjk0091> you need to flash gapps, and My Tracks will wirk fine :D i had the same problem.

Where can i find gapps?

Guest cjsabaki

CM6 is flawless.. smooth, fast, effective!! Been awhile, great work Trip!! Added arc launcher then deleted all the apps I don't use, made a back up, a true final complete rom in my eyes!!

Thank you yet again!!

Chris