[Update Zip] Comfortaa Lockscreen

Guest JudasLucifer

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Here is a simplistic text lockscreen I created for Metamorph using the Comfortaa font by Aajohnan

It is primarily for the sliding tab layout - but still works for the rotating tab style.

Please note: The Clock works on all ROMS - Currently the lockscreen in only available for Cm7 - but it can easily be made to suit your ROM, just PM me :D

Right: I think I finally got this sorted! :o

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=73008

Icons and Sliders

I finally got this working. Credit to the creator of ZipThemer, whose program allowed me to create this for you all!

Currently only for Cm7, more ROMs will be available soon :D

Flash the file corresponding on your ROM in clockwork 3.x.x.x

Comfortaa Lockscreen For Cm7

To remove the theme flash the file corresponding to your ROM in clockwork 3.x.x.x

Remove Comfortaa Lockscreen For Cm7

Clock

To change the clock you need to download the comfortaa font pack from here: http://aajohan.deviantart.com/art/Comfortaa-font-105395949

Then copy Comfortaa-Regular.ttf to /system/fonts/

Delete Clockopia.ttf from /system/fonts/

Rename Comfortaa-Regular.ttf (which you just placed in /system/fonts/) to Clockopia.ttf

System Font

This can easily be done using the fonts from the above link and font changer from the market.

This effects *almost* everything throughout android, except of course in specific apps where it points at a different font.

post-812039-1307028363.jpg

Edited by Mushroom_Lord

Guest Mushroom_Lord

A short note: the above screenshot is partially incorrect, as I had not actually used font changer (forgot about it) and therefore the clock in the status bar isn't as pictured, it is in the same style as the lock screen clock (but smaller, of course)

I am also going through the tediously slow process of making a battery stat (number then %) for the status bar. Cm7 only atm, and you *should* just be able to apply it in theme chooser over the top of your current theme, retaining all of that, except, the battery in the status bar.

Depends how Cm7 works I suppose :D

Finally finished the 1st stage (just plain percentage icons) and put them in the apk.

Then I realize I probably should have used the bold type face rather than the regular one..

Edited by Mushroom_Lord

Guest Mushroom_Lord

That theme was a disaster, It just makes everything force close! (including the status bar...) (and then uses other icons grrrr)

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Could someone possibly post a tutorial on how to install and use Metamorph? (I'm on SS RLS5 and would like to try this)

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Could someone possibly post a tutorial on how to install and use Metamorph? (I'm on SS RLS5 and would like to try this)

Its quite simple really, just download metamorph from the market, and place the zip file (please use comfortaa v2) on your phones sd card.

Open metamorph, start the checks, and allow superuser.

Then choose to unzip/extract new theme.

Now navigate to wherever you put the comfortaa zip file.

Check continue when it tells you you are modding your framework-res.apk, and then wait.

Your phone will need to reboot for you to see changes, and it should do this itself.

Guest Mushroom_Lord
How do I edit the XML files. The files seem encrypted

If you are trying to fix it, don't worry I got it working :D

If you want it on your ROM then pm me...

Otherwise use EditPad to open them :D

Guest ColdEmbrace
If you are trying to fix it, don't worry I got it working :D

If you want it on your ROM then pm me...

Otherwise use EditPad to open them :o

Thanks I was looking to edit them to make my own :D

Edit: It appears tpp decrypt some of the file but not all of it.

Edited by ColdEmbrace

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Thanks I was looking to edit them to make my own :D

Edit: It appears tpp decrypt some of the file but not all of it.

Wait, what file are you trying to edit?

And what are you trying to achieve?

Guest ColdEmbrace
Wait, what file are you trying to edit?

And what are you trying to achieve?

Trying too edit the keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml

Trying too disable the Volume Slider

I think you posted this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865565

well it gave me an idea because the OP has disabled their sliders.

I should be able too disable just the one.

Guest Mushroom_Lord
Trying too edit the keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml

Trying too disable the Volume Slider

I think you posted this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865565

well it gave me an idea because the OP has disabled their sliders.

I should be able too disable just the one.

Ahh yes I posted that,

and, if would be easier to find the one from within what is posted there^ and replacing it with this one here.

When he says disable does that mean sliders just wont word or they are made transparent?

Guest ColdEmbrace
Ahh yes I posted that,

and, if would be easier to find the one from within what is posted there^ and replacing it with this one here.

When he says disable does that mean sliders just wont word or they are made transparent?

it states disabled because he uses a gesture so i pressume that means doesn't work at all, and i have the one with them disabled but i only want too disable one slider so i was going too look through the xml files to spot the differences and make one with the slider i dont want disabled. But with the xml files appearing encrypted im not sure I can even attempt too edit it.

Guest Mushroom_Lord
it states disabled because he uses a gesture so i pressume that means doesn't work at all, and i have the one with them disabled but i only want too disable one slider so i was going too look through the xml files to spot the differences and make one with the slider i dont want disabled. But with the xml files appearing encrypted im not sure I can even attempt too edit it.

Yeah, that would be tough!

But thanks for pointing that back at me, I'm applying some more changes to my lockscreen now :D

Guest ColdEmbrace
Yeah, that would be tough!

But thanks for pointing that back at me, I'm applying some more changes to my lockscreen now :D

I wish I knew more about file encryption so i could look into it