Welcome to the fully working CM 6.1.1!Here the features and changelog from the previous version:
- All fixes included (camera fix & wifi tethering fix)
- Fixed missed call's led (Throught LiquidSettings)
- Fixed proximity sensor
- Calibrated Light Sensor
- Fixed ringtones
- Fixed data disconnection after a call
- Fixed network issues
- Fixed the low volume of the microphone
- Hacked Superuser: no notifications anymore, and Liquid Settings will be able to access to root permissions without asking to the user
- Hacked CMParts to remove useless settings
- Softkey sms notification throught Liquid Settings
- Updated to the latest chocolate kernel (microphone fix, rild from system & new logo)
- Connection to hidden SSID
- Optimized GPS
- Optimized Light sensor
- Added ads filter throught host file
- Changed EGL with CM7 ones
- Updated chocolate kernel with bottom led fix
- Increased light sensor delay time
- Liquid settings now is included in Settings menu and removed from launcher (more handly) (thanks Enrix835)
- Included SD fix from torrorosso
- Included audio effect library from torrorosso
- All previous fixes.
- Fixed connesion problem to hidden SSID (thanks thepasto)
- Fixed compass recalibration. Now you don't need to recalibrate it on each boot. (Thanks thepasto & sux)
Liquid Settings hasn't been removed, it's in Settings menu. Do not download it from market!!
To flash v3 a full wipe is not required but it's recomended. If something doesn't work try to re-flash the rom wiping all your data.
-CM 6.1.1 gnufabio v3:
Download donate version (from uploaded.to, you will let me earn some money)
Download standard version
- Performance tweak patch: http://adf.ly/28QqL (thanks zorginho)
- Removed apps: http://goo.gl/IaAg8
- New market: http://adf.ly/28Qil
- CM 6.1.1 gnufabio v 2: http://goo.gl/XE5P2
- CM 6.1.1 gnufabio v 2.1 (update): http://goo.gl/RbaFB
- CM 6.1.1 gnufabio v 2.2 (update): http://goo.gl/KezM0
- Donate version and standard version are the same thing, but just downloading the rom from uploaded.to you will let me earn some money.
- DO NOT REMOVE LIQUID SETTINGS! If you remove it there will be problems with leds and proximity sensor!
- Do not install themes! If you want a theme post it, i will hack it when i have time! If you install a theme not hacked your Light Sensor will be crappy!
- Do not overwite the framework!
- In order to have a better experience with the Light Sensor, configure the filters ( Settings → Cyanogenmod → User Interface → Auto brightness)
As always i'm waiting for your feedbacks
Thanks: Suxsem for the modified Liquid Settings, Thepasto for his help (yeah, he's too kind! ) and for his fixes (Network, data & lightsensor fix), roggin & dario for their cm 6.1, and all other devs (koud, elgubbo for a2sdgui, phh for his kernel, MarkII for his help, xian for his devicetree and the CyanogenMod team for their great codebase!
Thanks also to all the user that will support me, giving feedback and trying my rom, expecially to who will donate
Edited by gnufabio, 18 August 2011 - 05:38 PM.