[LEAK] [2.3.4] Acer_LiquidMT_3.019.00_EMEA-GEN1

Guest vache

Guest davidevinavil
@Vache

Partition table is changed so recovery does not work properly when I flash custom rom :/

Sorry I think I've made a mistake tried to flash old rom and it works

Guest atoyota

Hi guys!

I've read somewhere that, with 2.3.4 update, android introduce the USB hosting. Have you tried to plug some USB device? am I too optimistic? ;)

Hi guys!

I've read somewhere that, with 2.3.4 update, android introduce the USB hosting. Have you tried to plug some USB device? am I too optimistic? ;)

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/index.html

"... is also backported to Android 2.3.4 (API level 10) as an add-on library"

we need kernel source, to include the library, right?

Edit: äh no, the library is needed for application developpment. In generally I think this will work but I don't have a cable to connect an accessory...

Edited by !gm

Guest Nesli

Strange, people here says that Gingerounay 1.2 in not flashable over this leak, but i restored nandroid of G 1.2 and it is functional and it is running pretty smooth ;) But version info is forced back to 2.3.3

Quadrant : best 1650 pts

Smartbench 2011: best 1120/1332

:P

Guest angelanh
Tried gingerounary 1.1 + su fix in 3.19.01 and it worked, rooted, but some newer apps were replaced.

Strange, people here says that Gingerounay 1.2 in not flashable over this leak, but i restored nandroid of G 1.2 and it is functional and it is running pretty smooth ;) But version info is forced back to 2.3.3

Quadrant : best 1650 pts

Smartbench 2011: best 1120/1332

:P

I did it too, flash 1.1 done, not try 1.2 but i think it'll be ok too. But new apps were replaced, so after 2 days running normal, I wipe all and try t&l mod.

My LiquidMetal best 1450 pts quadrant from the first Ginger leak to lastest :-s.

Guest lgcmn
Seems flashing this has made my Liquid MT be in an endless bootloop, even when trying to flash back to 2.2 ;)

don't worry, after flashing u need to make a hard reset and everything will be fine)

u can do it by key combination - Vol up + Vol down + Power = hard reset

or enter bootloader, flash recovery (1.0 for 2.2 & 2.0 for 2.3) and do a full wipe)