☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest gnufabio
I've flashed again this time without applying the 1.0.1 patch, and the signal issue is gone, so the problem should be from the patch. And my gallery continues to throw an error, even after the dario's link apk.

ok, after a reboot, the no service problem continues, so I don't know what to do ..

Wipe all → Flash 1.0 → wipe cache → flash 1.0.1 → wipe cache → flash cache restore

This should work :D

Guest peixinho
Wipe all → Flash 1.0 → wipe cache → flash 1.0.1 → wipe cache → flash cache restore

This should work :D

Eheheh now its again on bootloop :S

Guest Dado93

For bootloop issue: i solved flashing first the full ROM, rebooted and AFTER flashed the 1.0.1 patch!

Guest jayziac

Maybe there should be an ongoing 1.0.1 (or future latest FULL ROM). And all the testing should be done on that one. Sometimes flashing patches & updates introduces new uncertainties and errors that can't always be reproduced. BTW, thanks for all the work.

Edited by jayziac

Guest bais

Also having the no signal problem. I remember on one ROM it disappeared after a reboot and never happened again.

But with this one, thepasto's, and all the latest MIUI ROMs I get this, and rebooting, flashing cache, enabling flight mode doesn't help...

Guest peixinho

I didn't flash cache restore, only cache.zip that was posted som posts before.

I tried your's cache_restore.zip and it seems to be solved!

Thanks @gnufabio :D

Edited by peixinho

Guest renzs
Extract the apk in attachment and put it in your system folder through root explorer or adb. That should enable multitouch in gallery :D

p.s. To Suxsem: --> If the apk works,you can include it in the ROM :D Anyways,great work with this ROM! :o

Hi, do I put in the system/app folder or just system?

I successfully copied to system/app with root explorer but it doesn't work. Even after reboot.

Install like normal app and it works.

~renzs

using liquid e on LiquidNext rom 1.01

Edited by renzs

Guest Dario93

I successfully copied to system/app with root explorer but it doesn't work. Even after reboot.

~renzs

using liquid e on liquid next rom 1.01

Ok,so a normal install is enough :D

Thanks for the report! :D

Guest Splux

WiFi tethering works, but USB tethering doesn't work. Only keeps whining about "USB not connected"...

Autorotation: FINALLY a ROM where I don't have to disable it manually <3

Screen wakes up fast, smooth @ 921MHz and lagfree governor, a bit annoying that I can't use USB tethering though, but else, awesome ROM!

Guest yapa73

~renzs

using liquid e on liquid next rom 1.01

same for me. now all work :D

Guest yapa73
WiFi tethering works, but USB tethering doesn't work. Only keeps whining about "USB not connected"...

unplug usb cable and replug it... it's work fine.

Guest LaDark207

Suxsem,

Could you make this ROM specifically for Liquid E Ferrari? I know how to flash ROMs from Liquid & Liquid E to Ferrari. And with your ROM I have a few problems:

1. Does not work in light sensor.

2. Not working phone module. Flight mode is also not working.

Liquid & Liquid E don't have these problems.

All users of Ferrari will be very grateful.

Guest yapa73

for the bootloop, first i flash rom full and immediatly patch... saw bootloot.

then i flash full rom, then reboot. when poer on, i reboot in recovery and flash 1.0.1 patch. reboot ... great :D

Guest thirtytwodave

i had all the same problems every else was having this is what i did flashed the full rom then let the phone start up and do its thing. After i flashed the update

let the phone boot up after that had no signal rebooted the phone now everything works (don't know about tethering don't use it ) and another rom that only rings once

also i am not sure what bug you are having with bluetooth i use a Plantronics Backbeat stereo headset and the only bug i found was if you shut off bluetooth the speaker won't work untill a reboot

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest LaDark207

thirtytwodave,

I flash the full ROM 4.002.14 from Liquid E. After i flashed the update the phone module is working. But after i reboot device it isn't work. Also after reboot the Flight mode isn't work too.

Guest GameGain

some apps have problems with chinese font , characters aren't in a straight line.

replacing the DroidSansFallback.ttf with other chinese fonts is ok now.

Guest elgubbo

hey guys, i wanted to try this one, but i get a bootloop,

here is what i did:

wipe data/dalvik/cache seperately,

flash rom v 1.0, no reboot, no wipe after flash

flash update 1.01

reboot --> bootloop

then

reboot to recovery,

wipe cache manually,

flash CM6.1.1_restore_cache

reboot --> bootloop

what did i do wrong?

best regards,

el

Guest thirtytwodave
thirtytwodave,

I flash the full ROM 4.002.14 from Liquid E. After i flashed the update the phone module is working. But after i reboot device it isn't work. Also after reboot the Flight mode isn't work too.

not sure what your trying to say if you flashed the acer rom then your back on stock right .When i do that the phone locks up but i still have adb shell so at least i can install the custom recovery. Have you done that if not look here http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...easy-installer/. I am sorry if you already know/have done this as i wouldn't know .

Then boot into recovery and install the rom after doing a complete wipe i do each one then wipe all just to make sure :D now let the phone boot up i don't use any extensions so i don't get the reboot but you might after the phone is done setting it self up go back into recovery and flash the update reboot done

now if you have no signal (gsm/3g) reboot and everything should be fine i had the same problem with CM6.1.1 and apparently i am the only one to have that problem so i guess some phones have issues some don't

DISREGARD I JUST DID A REBOOT NOW I HAVE NO SIGNAL SO YOU HAVE TO POWER DOWN THE PHONE PULL THE BATTERY POWER UP THE PHONE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SIGNAL AT LEAST THATS WHAT WORKED FOR ME

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest zorginho
Ok,so a normal install is enough :D

Thanks for the report! :D

hey dario do u have any plans to include the sensor fix in ur leoginger?

i prefer ur rom because the 3d is really faster (maybe for the phoenix kernel?), same as truecolor's miui, but smoother than a miui.

Edited by zorginho