* * * * * 33 votes

• Please log in to reply
3699 replies to this topic

yuduy

yuduy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I installed many ROM but my battery life so suck, always only 1 day or less (just use like a phone, no game, no web, no music or video).
I heard that this 1.9.2 ROM has great battery life so I want to use this ROM. But I tried many time, I can't use wifi when install this ROM :(

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

I installed many ROM but my battery life so suck, always only 1 day or less (just use like a phone, no game, no web, no music or video).
I heard that this 1.9.2 ROM has great battery life so I want to use this ROM. But I tried many time, I can't use wifi when install this ROM :(

follow any instruction.
have you wiped all, first?

Ludercrs

Ludercrs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
about a month or 2 ago I lost the Google Play icon on the main menu and even looking in the list of apps it wasn't there. there are also 2 other icons/apps on my main screens that are no longer working since it's like the app itself is gone.

I tried installing the latest version of Goggle Play I could find which was 3.7.15 in an APK file. and It won't start once the install is complete. it says com.android.vending has encountered an error and needs to close down.

I remember that it was starting to do that BEFORE i lost the Google play icon but now it's not even giving me a chance... is there a newer vrsion than 3.7.15 or what else can i try? I don't want to wipe and re-install from scratch just for this.

EDIT: nvm i restarted my phone after the install and it works now.

Edited by Ludercrs, 01 August 2012 - 01:43 AM.

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Can I use Link2SD on my Liquid E, running latest LiquidNext 1.9.2 ??

I have tried but got some problems..crashing apps after reboot..etc..

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
can some kind soul please tell me if Link2SD can be used successfully on this ROM ?? :)
I have spent many days trying to make it work ..

Edited by LiquidEr, 06 August 2012 - 04:39 PM.

nameless92

nameless92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
why you want to use link2sd? You can simply che app on sd in the lnp menù in settings.

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

why you want to use link2sd? You can simply che app on sd in the lnp menù in settings.

do you mean to use SDMAN ?
Link2SD is different, it moves almost everything to the SD card, so that you have more free internal space. :)

nameless92

nameless92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
Yes, I mean SDMAN. :) . I don't like link2sd...>_<...SDMAN like A2SD is more immediate for me. Everytime I've used link2sd I had a lot of problem. xD

Nirvx

Nirvx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Mass storage is not working with this rom, is there a way to fix this?
thanks,

LiquidEr

LiquidEr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
in order to use link2sd properly on this ROM, you have to remove from /system/etc/init.d the following scripts:
  • 05mountsd
  • 10sdman

Nirvx

Nirvx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I just want to get access to the sd card like a disk, to copy files. I confirm that I want to use as a storage on the phone after connect to usb but no drive appear.

tommy9967

tommy9967

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Acer E Liquid Ferrari
Hi Eveyone,

I' m newbie here. Currently i m using Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition and i had try to install custom rom LiquidNext 1.9.2 and everything working fine but only face a minor problem (the status LED of battery keep flashing and Battery Satus was UNKNOWN ). Anyone here can HELP.....

I'm had wipe everything i use Acer_4.005.06.AAP.G2F_A22F_LiquidE Ferrari , wipe everything 1 by 1.

Help!!!!!!!!!

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Guys, i think that LiquidNext rom is the last best rom for our liquid, where ALL works (cm7.2 of lupohirp is great but videocamera is slow and many have problems of flickering and crazy touch). Then it's possible to use this rom with TWRP recovery? Would be nice for don't change recovery. I used Miui Final v2 with twrp replacing boot.img and modules folder from cm7.2 of youpi666. Maybe i can do the same?

zorginho

zorginho

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
the ainillia v2 with ln libsurfaceflinger is good too. try it!

vinaybkl

vinaybkl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid a1
Hello All, can any one share the latest links to download it seams most of them are not working.
checking diffrent roms to get my battery life, was on MIUI ICS was had very bad battery drain but tried froyo metel was ok and now on LCR-f 2.0 it seams pretty good just want to see if LN 1.9.2 is better... please help Thanks!!!

PS... by doing all these rom/kernal changes I have lost my blue tooth conectivity can anybody help on this? Thanks again

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Hello All, can any one share the latest links to download it seams most of them are not working.
checking diffrent roms to get my battery life, was on MIUI ICS was had very bad battery drain but tried froyo metel was ok and now on LCR-f 2.0 it seams pretty good just want to see if LN 1.9.2 is better... please help Thanks!!!

PS... by doing all these rom/kernal changes I have lost my blue tooth conectivity can anybody help on this? Thanks again

Sorry, don't have the download link, but I can tell you this: if battery life is what matters to you then you should stay on LCR-F. Any Gingerbread rom will drain much more than a Froyo one (it's a matter of kernel unfortunately)

vinaybkl

vinaybkl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Sorry, don't have the download link, but I can tell you this: if battery life is what matters to you then you should stay on LCR-F. Any Gingerbread rom will drain much more than a Froyo one (it's a matter of kernel unfortunately)

Hello Master_T thanks for your thoughts, even I feel LCR-F is doing good I even tried LS2.1.4 wihich is eclair ROM though battery life was good but the phone was getting heated and swithes off like it use to happen for MIUI ICS ROM and. so do you or any other peopl think that LCR is best froyo ROM or you guys can suggest any other froyo rom which is best in batter drain and no reboots. thanks again

Master_T

Master_T

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Hello Master_T thanks for your thoughts, even I feel LCR-F is doing good I even tried LS2.1.4 wihich is eclair ROM though battery life was good but the phone was getting heated and swithes off like it use to happen for MIUI ICS ROM and. so do you or any other peopl think that LCR is best froyo ROM or you guys can suggest any other froyo rom which is best in batter drain and no reboots. thanks again

The two best when it comes to battery are LCR-F and the T&L rom as far as I remember.

vinaybkl

vinaybkl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hello guys, anyone have a link for downlaod
(alternative links or direct download) as these links redirect to ad.fly and after clicking of "SKIP AD" it says this service is not availbel to my reagion, I am based in India... please help!!!! for both 1.8 and 1.9

Narehru

Narehru

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Give me somedays, beacuse I'm not at home.

Still the better rom fo Liquid A1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users