☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest youpi666

Works on any rom :

For ics animation (without animated rotating screen, which need compilating to implement) :

Go here :

http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

- Select window, check use this mod, select ics animation.

- then select file upload, uncheck theme chooser preview, check upload system files, and upload your systemUI.apk and your framework-res.apk

- when it's done, select summary, and click on submit work to kitchen.

Then you could wait the download of your files on the pickup page (appears between 5 and 15 min in general)

DON'T FLASH the zip you download, just recover the two files, and place they in a good flashable file for our liquid, or you can push them with adb ;)

Guest jimmysy

Hi, first of all thanks and grats for this rom, it's amazing.

Edit:

Don't worry about the rest of the post, I finally got it.

Only another thing, is it possible to run this ROM on a Acer Liquid A1 too??

But I'm trying to change the initlogo and I'm a bit lost.

I've extracted the boot.img and changed the file, but I can not repackage it again.

I've tested with this 2 commands, but anyone works:

./mkbootimg --base 0x20000000 --cmdline 'cgroup_disable=memory no_console_suspend=1 console=none' --pagesize 2048 --kernel boot.img-kernel --ramdisk boot.img-ramdisk.gz -o bootorig.img

./liquidmkbootimg --cmdline 'cgroup_disable=memory no_console_suspend=1 console=none' --deploy 1 --kernel boot.img-kernel --ramdisk boot.img-ramdisk.gz -o bootorig.img

I'm a bit noob in rom stuff and would appreciate any help.

Edited by jimmysy

• 1 month later...
Guest schollie476

Hi,

This is a great ROM and my first custom ROM that I've installed on my Liquid E.

One problem, probably solved already but couldn't find a solution yet.

People are complaining about a loud echo and noise when they call me. I can hear them very clear. When I reboot it’s gone, but after 20 minutes it comes back. Can it has something to do with the microphone? Read something about Mic problems in some posts.

I have LiquidNext version 1.9.2 (donated)

Android Version = 2.3.7

Baseband = A1-05.01.05

Build number = GRJ90

Kernel Version 2.6.29.6

I have found posts with this issue but couldn’t find a solution for it.

Do I need to upgrade the GSM radio firmware? Hoping to find a solution this way.

Kind Regards,

Schollie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yuduy

I installed many ROM but my battery life so suck, always only 1 day or less (just use like a phone, no game, no web, no music or video).

I heard that this 1.9.2 ROM has great battery life so I want to use this ROM. But I tried many time, I can't use wifi when install this ROM :(

Guest LiquidEr

I installed many ROM but my battery life so suck, always only 1 day or less (just use like a phone, no game, no web, no music or video).

I heard that this 1.9.2 ROM has great battery life so I want to use this ROM. But I tried many time, I can't use wifi when install this ROM :(

follow any instruction.

have you wiped all, first?

Guest Ludercrs

about a month or 2 ago I lost the Google Play icon on the main menu and even looking in the list of apps it wasn't there. there are also 2 other icons/apps on my main screens that are no longer working since it's like the app itself is gone.

I tried installing the latest version of Goggle Play I could find which was 3.7.15 in an APK file. and It won't start once the install is complete. it says com.android.vending has encountered an error and needs to close down.

I remember that it was starting to do that BEFORE i lost the Google play icon but now it's not even giving me a chance... is there a newer vrsion than 3.7.15 or what else can i try? I don't want to wipe and re-install from scratch just for this.

EDIT: nvm i restarted my phone after the install and it works now.

Edited by Ludercrs

Guest LiquidEr

Can I use Link2SD on my Liquid E, running latest LiquidNext 1.9.2 ??

I have tried but got some problems..crashing apps after reboot..etc..

Guest LiquidEr

can some kind soul please tell me if Link2SD can be used successfully on this ROM ?? :)

I have spent many days trying to make it work ..

Edited by LiquidEr

Guest LiquidEr

why you want to use link2sd? You can simply che app on sd in the lnp menù in settings.

do you mean to use SDMAN ?

Link2SD is different, it moves almost everything to the SD card, so that you have more free internal space. :)

Guest nameless92

Yes, I mean SDMAN. :) . I don't like link2sd...>_<...SDMAN like A2SD is more immediate for me. Everytime I've used link2sd I had a lot of problem. xD

Guest Nirvx

I just want to get access to the sd card like a disk, to copy files. I confirm that I want to use as a storage on the phone after connect to usb but no drive appear.

Guest tommy9967

Hi Eveyone,

I' m newbie here. Currently i m using Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition and i had try to install custom rom LiquidNext 1.9.2 and everything working fine but only face a minor problem (the status LED of battery keep flashing and Battery Satus was UNKNOWN ). Anyone here can HELP.....

I'm had wipe everything i use Acer_4.005.06.AAP.G2F_A22F_LiquidE Ferrari , wipe everything 1 by 1.

Help!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest alboz83

Guys, i think that LiquidNext rom is the last best rom for our liquid, where ALL works (cm7.2 of lupohirp is great but videocamera is slow and many have problems of flickering and crazy touch). Then it's possible to use this rom with TWRP recovery? Would be nice for don't change recovery. I used Miui Final v2 with twrp replacing boot.img and modules folder from cm7.2 of youpi666. Maybe i can do the same?

• 8 months later...
Guest vinaybkl

Hello All, can any one share the latest links to download it seams most of them are not working.

checking diffrent roms to get my battery life, was on MIUI ICS was had very bad battery drain but tried froyo metel was ok and now on LCR-f 2.0 it seams pretty good just want to see if LN 1.9.2 is better... please help Thanks!!!

PS... by doing all these rom/kernal changes I have lost my blue tooth conectivity can anybody help on this? Thanks again

Guest Master_T

Hello All, can any one share the latest links to download it seams most of them are not working.

checking diffrent roms to get my battery life, was on MIUI ICS was had very bad battery drain but tried froyo metel was ok and now on LCR-f 2.0 it seams pretty good just want to see if LN 1.9.2 is better... please help Thanks!!!

PS... by doing all these rom/kernal changes I have lost my blue tooth conectivity can anybody help on this? Thanks again

Sorry, don't have the download link, but I can tell you this: if battery life is what matters to you then you should stay on LCR-F. Any Gingerbread rom will drain much more than a Froyo one (it's a matter of kernel unfortunately)

Guest vinaybkl

Sorry, don't have the download link, but I can tell you this: if battery life is what matters to you then you should stay on LCR-F. Any Gingerbread rom will drain much more than a Froyo one (it's a matter of kernel unfortunately)

Hello Master_T thanks for your thoughts, even I feel LCR-F is doing good I even tried LS2.1.4 wihich is eclair ROM though battery life was good but the phone was getting heated and swithes off like it use to happen for MIUI ICS ROM and. so do you or any other peopl think that LCR is best froyo ROM or you guys can suggest any other froyo rom which is best in batter drain and no reboots. thanks again

Guest Master_T

Hello Master_T thanks for your thoughts, even I feel LCR-F is doing good I even tried LS2.1.4 wihich is eclair ROM though battery life was good but the phone was getting heated and swithes off like it use to happen for MIUI ICS ROM and. so do you or any other peopl think that LCR is best froyo ROM or you guys can suggest any other froyo rom which is best in batter drain and no reboots. thanks again

The two best when it comes to battery are LCR-F and the T&L rom as far as I remember.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vinaybkl

hello guys, anyone have a link for downlaod

(alternative links or direct download) as these links redirect to ad.fly and after clicking of "SKIP AD" it says this service is not availbel to my reagion, I am based in India... please help!!!! for both 1.8 and 1.9