☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest izmaelis

Thanks for the work that you're doind, Suxsem. Up until now I was using LainSuxsem which was/is really good. I will try this one now.

By the way, DHCP over Wi-Fi doesn't work for me too. 1.0.1 patch is applied. Using static IP is a workarround if you're not moving between WLANs constantly (like I do). Is there a way to fix it?

Much thanks.

Guest larstas
There should be a bug in the dhcp request in the network interface, because with static IP wi-fi works really well

using asus wrt54gs router. No problem getting ip-address from it via wi-fi thru dhcp. Maybe try using different wifi channel?

For me this rom is the most stable and smooth among all i've tried. Dario's one is on the second place :D

After getting cell signal lost after second reboot, i set airplane mode on->rebooted->turned airplane mode off. Now no signal loss seen.

Guest bais

For devs:

About the No signal issue, it seems the problem lies inside the bin folder of the ROM.

I tried to replace the whole folder with one from f1rSt's port, and I rebooted like 4 or 5 times and I still haven't lost signal.

Guest thirtytwodave
For devs:

About the No signal issue, it seems the problem lies inside the bin folder of the ROM.

I tried to replace the whole folder with one from f1rSt's port, and I rebooted like 4 or 5 times and I still haven't lost signal.

I am still learning do i just copy it into the phone and reboot , And i gather its /system/bin

Edited by thirtytwodave

Guest bronzeblood

No signal after 1.0.1. update for me , However seems to be because the APN's get wiped!. In settings > wireless and network >mobile networks >Access Point names.

Had this problem before in other roms.

EDIT:

After flashing cache.zip APN's are back and full signal again.

Edited by bronzeblood

Guest Splux

Just a question, why does Liquid Settings keep asking for SU each time I unlock the phone?

Didn't do that before.

And softkey notifications doesn't work.

Guest thepasto

for no signal issue only thing to do is flash again cache.. there are no others way atm..

DHCP is working only one time, so if you change network you need to disable wifi and re-enable it to get another ip.. (will be fixed in next release)

I read about ext4 not working.. Just follow these steps to get it working:

-Backup your ext partition contents

-edit line 7 in file /etc/init.d/04modules like this

MODULES="jbd2 ext4"

-Reboot in recovery

-Goto Flash/Test menu-->Mount /system/sd

-adb shell

-mount | grep ext | awk '{print $1}'

the command above should return someting like this: /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (COPY IT)

-umount /system/sd

-mkfs.ext4 (PASTE HERE THE RESULT COPIED ABOVE)

-reboot

if mkfs.ext4 is not found in your system install this e2fsprogs.zip

e2fsprogs.zip

Edited by thepasto

Guest maniaco84
for no signal issue only thing to do is flash again cache.. there are no others way atm..

DHCP is working only one time, so if you change network you need to disable wifi and re-enable it to get another ip.. (will be fixed in next release)

I read about ext4 not working.. Just follow these steps to get it working:

-Backup your ext partition contents

-edit line 7 in file /etc/init.d/04modules like this

MODULES="jbd2 ext4"

-Reboot in recovery

-Goto Flash/Test menu-->Mount /system/sd

-adb shell

-mount | grep ext | awk '{print $1}'

the command above should return someting like this: /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 (COPY IT)

-umount /system/sd

-mkfs.ext4 (PASTE HERE THE RESULT COPIED ABOVE)

-reboot

if mkfs.ext4 is not found in your system install this e2fsprogs.zip

hy all, great rom! fantastic job guys! only one question, app2sdgui no there is?thx

Guest cKen
hey guys, i wanted to try this one, but i get a bootloop,

here is what i did:

wipe data/dalvik/cache seperately,

flash rom v 1.0, no reboot, no wipe after flash

flash update 1.01

reboot --> bootloop

then

reboot to recovery,

wipe cache manually,

flash CM6.1.1_restore_cache

reboot --> bootloop

what did i do wrong?

best regards,

el

i had same issue, i wiped everything, flashed 1.0 rebooted and THEN applied 1.0.1 then it worked fine(:

hy all, great rom! fantastic job guys! only one question, app2sdgui no there is?thx

download it from market... if you can't find it try using "marketenabler" app, search it on google (:

Guest cKen

the rom is awesome, everything works and runs smooth ;) but 3D performance sucks compared to leoginger :/

still thanks for your hard work!! keep it up!

Edited by cKen

Guest cKen
In fact, for flashing update files like 1.0.1, should I flash it after booted into 1.0 ?

yeah, if you flash one after another you'll get bootlop x.x

so flash 1.0, reboot, flash 1.0.1 and enjoy (:

Edited by cKen

Guest NecroMan
yeah, if you flash one after another you'll get bootlop x.x

so flash 1.0, reboot, flash 1.0.1 and enjoy (:

I think this should be written in the first post, 'coz I had bootloop ;) . And others seems to be will do.

Guest dread2k9

Still having no service problem. after clean 1.0 in first boot i got service. after a reboot service is gone forever. Even after flashing different cache restore files i didnt got service back. But a very speedy rom so far.

Guest Suxsem
the rom is awesome, everything works and runs smooth :D but 3D performance sucks compared to leoginger :/

still thanks for your hard work!! keep it up!

I think this should be written in the first post, 'coz I had bootloop ;) . And others seems to be will do.

we'll release a new update this evening, thanks :P

Guest fra74

Still having no service problem. I have been flashing the rom on froyo 4.008.08, hope you will find issue because i like this rom.

Thanks