1. Backup your Internal 2G Storage, doing this will erase the internal 2G data.
2. Download the attached partition.zip to EXTERNAL SDcard, make sure there are enough space in EXTERNAL SDcard (depends on your data partition size, around 600MB is enough).
3. Disable APP2SD, DATA2EXT, SWAP.(if have)
4. Boot into recovery, do not clear/wipe, flash this package directly, same as flashing a ROM.
5. After flashing go to advanced options, choose to reboot to recovery.
6. Go into recovery again, do not clear/wipe, flash this package again directly, same as flashing a ROM.
7. Reboot device. Done. All data will be kept, no data lose, all remains the same as before, but the storage space has been changed.
1. Data storage space expanded to 1.2G, internal storage space squeezed to 1.46G (you can use custpartition.bat custom your size).
2. Data storage space is expanded permanently, no matter what ROM you are going to flash, including official ROM!
3. No side-effects, very safe.
How It Works:
Changed the Huawei internal 4G ROM partition solution, squeezed 2G space to 1.46G, leftovers are given to data storage.
This is cooperation work with 凡人 from 5irom, thanks for his bravery to test it out, otherwise I will not take this step ahead, you know it is money, bricking is scaring!
thanks simplistian provide me a U8800H partition table,and translate!
This is not a ROM, this is an upgrade package, you can treat it as a simple partition solution.
1.2G DATA + 1.46G INTERNAL SD upgrade package:
return-to-stock partition solution upgrade package:
Custom Partition tool:
1. download this tool and unzip to any directory 2. run custpartition.bat, follow the prompts to enter the number 3. and custpartition.bat positions will generate the partition file 4. replace the same file in the package 5. flash the zip pack, OK!
To Those Who Upgraded to V6 Before: you can reflash same ROM,replace recovery, then install this upgrade package.
Edited by Geno.Kolar, 10 June 2011 - 01:55 AM.