• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

spyb0y

spyb0y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Lg Optimus Black

Great thanks spyb0y for explanations. Which method did You use for ROM flashing ?

exactly the one mentioned by quyTam.

abgar

abgar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:LG P970

, no "dead touches", the keyboard seems more accurate

I installed 10b but I still experience "dead touches" :) They are less annoying but still exist. Hmm.. Maybe I'll try 11b ? But as far as I understand 11B is branded.

spyb0y

spyb0y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

I installed 10b but I still experience "dead touches" :) They are less annoying but still exist. Hmm.. Maybe I'll try 11b ? But as far as I understand 11B is branded.

11b is branded but i found a tutorial on a German forum about how to unbrand it.

abgar

abgar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

11b is branded but i found a tutorial on a German forum about how to unbrand it.

Branding is not a problem unless: I can change language to suit my needs AND there is no simlock.

spyb0y

spyb0y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Branding is not a problem unless: I can change language to suit my needs AND there is no simlock.

I`m sure you can change language....I got mine from Orange and I could change language, but not sure about the simlock because mine is locked in Orange network (not sure if it is still locked with this 10b firmware, i should give it a try)

P.S. with v10b i`m experiencing very very slow charging (almost 3h charging time from 10% battery to 100%) and very fast battery drainage (like 12 hours of normal usage, ex: 3g on, about 30 - 45 min voice calls, some text messaging, a little usage of the camera). but no problems with dead touches (like you have). I might get back to v10a because of battery consumption.

intlrc

intlrc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:t-mobile pulse
the sourcecode from lg website that was previously corrupted, is now fine

abgar

abgar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

with v10b i`m experiencing very very slow charging (almost 3h charging time from 10% battery to 100%) and very fast battery drainage

the sourcecode from lg website that was previously corrupted, is now fine

This is really strange. I do not have battery problems. Maybe You should flash once more. People are rather reporting better battery life with 10b.

Edited by abgar, 27 June 2011 - 11:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users