• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Pride1922

Pride1922

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Asus eee transformer
Ive flashed the Prime 1.5 and applied the patch.

My pen (huawei E1550) is recognized as a cd rom on my computer (windows 7 64bits).

@ putty used command ATZ before ATI and then the AT^U2DIAG=0.

After configuring the right APN and a couple of reboots, its working perfectly.

Thanks everyone who put effort into this. Love you guys.

Edited by Pride1922, 10 July 2011 - 02:31 PM.

CuCkoOPT

CuCkoOPT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone,
Working with Huawei E169G (add to the compability list Posted Image)

I became all stressed up when i couldn't use the "AT^U2DIAG=0" on putty... but it worked without it! Posted Image

Another thing... Sometimes when i lock my transformer the dongle doesn't connect to the internet at all and then i need to reboot, is that a common issue?

Thx for all this work!!
You, you guys are AWESOME! :D

Kasimodo

Kasimodo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:HTC-DHD rooted + TF101 rooted

Another thing... Sometimes when i lock my transformer the dongle doesn't connect to the internet at all and then i need to reboot, is that a common issue?
Thx for all this work!!

Never had this problem because my TF is often OFF. So I start it with the 3G dongle if I know that I will need it.

renalo

renalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
i had a similar problem, i coulnt connect to the web with a 3G dongle and my provider was out of range even for hotspots, so i found another provider that does what they call a t-mobile wireless pointer. This is basically a small wireless wifi which you can connect ur eee pad to wirelessly. It needs charging from the mains about once a day just like a phone.I pay £10 a month with an 18 month contract which i will end next month when i get back home from my vacation.Its great, i carry in my handbag and i connect my eeepad as and when i wish. GREAAAATTTT!!

Kasimodo

Kasimodo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Hummm... i think there is another problem!! Grrr

@Matchstick and all who want to reply:
Have you updated Prime v1.5 with Prime v1.6? Is your Mobile Network Options in Settings always here? I lost mine.
I've tried a factory reset. But the setup wizard didn't ask me to choose between "3G + Wifi" or "Wifi only".

Of course I can re-do a nvflash with Prime v1.5 but i think there is another thing to do instead.
Can you tell me how it works for you?
Regards

jonnyspuruk

jonnyspuruk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Asus TF101

Hummm... i think there is another problem!! Grrr

@Matchstick and all who want to reply:
Have you updated Prime v1.5 with Prime v1.6? Is your Mobile Network Options in Settings always here? I lost mine.
I've tried a factory reset. But the setup wizard didn't ask me to choose between "3G + Wifi" or "Wifi only".

Of course I can re-do a nvflash with Prime v1.5 but i think there is another thing to do instead.
Can you tell me how it works for you?
Regards

Hi

Yes same problem for me , updated to prime 1.6 mobile settings gone. Even tried wiping and installing nvflash version of prime 1.6 but for some reason it does not give the option for mobile networks on setup like prime 1.5 does. The only way to get mobile settings back is to go back to prime 1.5 nvflash or to insall prime 1.6, factory reset, clear cache, and then install netformer kernel before first boot. THis also gives the mobile networks and you can then have 3g on prime 1.6

Kasimodo

Kasimodo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hi

Yes same problem for me , updated to prime 1.6 mobile settings gone. Even tried wiping and installing nvflash version of prime 1.6 but for some reason it does not give the option for mobile networks on setup like prime 1.5 does. The only way to get mobile settings back is to go back to prime 1.5 nvflash or to insall prime 1.6, factory reset, clear cache, and then install netformer kernel before first boot. THis also gives the mobile networks and you can then have 3g on prime 1.6

Thank you for this information.
Indeed, I've already tried but I've installed the Netformer Kernel after first reboot.

I'm trying with your suggestion.

EDIT: Sorry it doesn't work for me.
I've factory reset my actual v1.6, then wipe Dalvik cache, then install the v1.6.zip via clockwork.
And before reboot system I've installed Netformer 1.5 signed.
At the end I've rebooted my TF101 and reply to the Setup Wizard. but no more Mobile Network question... only Wifi.
Is it what you've done too?
which version of ClockWork Recovery Mode have you?

Edited by Kasimodo, 31 July 2011 - 10:29 PM.

Sarevok

Sarevok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S II
I am already running on Prime 1.7 (but I didn't use the NVflash version and there was no wipe involved). Is there a possibility to make this work on this ROM or do I need to downgrade?

Edited by Sarevok, 19 August 2011 - 10:30 PM.

Samsung Galaxy S II (stock)
Asus Transformer (Prime v1.7 rooted)

Kasimodo

Kasimodo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
hello

some guys have succeeded with Prime v1.7
for me Prime 1.7 has too many bugs and no Mobile Network option.
So I have installed prime v1.5 with NVFlash then, after first boot, I have installed via cwm Revolver 2.1 and all work fine with no other issues than those which are with the original HC 3.2

regards

Edited by Kasimodo, 21 August 2011 - 09:53 AM.

Charly Kayo

Charly Kayo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello and some know how to run 3g usb modem padfone 2 I have ogt adapter and cable but I can not let go of 3g internet modem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users