Uppgrade zte-blade from 2.2 to 2.3?

Guest t.A.T.u

Guest t.A.T.u

Heya all

I just bought a zte-blade from swedish comviq company and the phone does have android 2.2 but i wonder if i can upgrade the android cuz i want my phone to be little bit faster. Ive also searched for that in this forum but i didnt really find a topic on how to upgrade zte-blade android from 2.2 to 2.3 or more. Im noob to use this new android phones and i dont really know so much about android but i know that if i uppgrade the andrid the phone will be faster. Could u guys plz hook me up with a easy tutorial on how to uppgrade android from 2.2 to 2.3 or more?

Guest t.A.T.u

"Begin by rooting and installing Clockworkmod. " ehmm? would u explain wat u mean with that please? do you mean i have to install something called clockworkmod and and then install android 2.3?

Guest flshg

The tutorial suggested by k0zmic is easy to follow but where it suggests to download swedish spring (android 2.2) you should instead install cyanogen mod 7, which is android 2.3.

Guest t.A.T.u

Do u think if i do everything he says in this vid i will success installing 2.3?

Or do you have another better vid you could show me?

Thank you!

• 1 year later...
Guest peeyush

Hey guyzz... need help..

yesterday I upgraded ma zte blade from 2.2 to 4.0.3.....

but m having lots of problem now .. camera is not working ...

can't open app store .. plz tell me how to uninstall .. nd get my previous version backk.. :(

plllz help any one....

Guest vermat17

Just download whatever version you want, place it on the root of your sd card, boot into clockworkmod, and install your rom. Wipe afterwards just to make sure :)