32gb sd card wont work - advice required SOS

Guest andrew531

Guest beegee1962
I have really pushed the boat out and installed corvus5! Is there anyway i call re-install all of the apps etc that i had on r8 rom?

Thanks

If you made a backup before flashing corvus5 then you can get your apps with settings and data back. My preferred tool for this is TitaniumBackup. :P

If you don't have a backup, then you start from scratch installing your apps. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest premieral
I have really pushed the boat out and installed corvus5! Is there anyway i call re-install all of the apps etc that i had on r8 rom?

Thanks

if they were purchased from the market they will still be there available for download, if not as Beegee says you need to download titanium (free) from market and do a complete backup of all apps and data , this wont help you restore lost apps but will in future give you the easiest route to recapturing them.

sorry i should have warned you about this before.

however........

if you feel properly brave you can reboot to recovery, do a new backup of this rom, then restore your clockwork mod backup which will put all your original apps back , then download titanium run a backup as above then reboot to recovery............then restore your last backup (so booting into your new rom) , once booted download titanium backup from the market and run restore missing apps and data and then you will have them all back on your new rom. :) Simples.........lol