A tutorial for it would be:
1) Download and install the iPhoneToday.cab
2) After that, be sure you use FileExplorer (Main Menu >> Programs >> File Explorer >> "the folder where you intalled the iPhoneToday"). In the iPhoneToday folder, open the .exe, after that, go to File Explorer again and open it once again (the iPhoneToday.exe). This will make it remain always there.
3) Now, that you have the iPhoneToday, you can install iContact.cab and iDialer.cab
4) After these two, you can also intall S2P.cab ( the music player, like an iPod ).
5) Install S2U2.cab, which is the slide lock (like the iPhone's once).
6) Now download the wallpaper.rar, extract it on your desktop PC, and copy the iPhone wallpaper to your i900 (usually by ActiveSync or by SD Card). Go to the "desktop" (the iPhoneToday home screen) and hold your finger (nail) 'till the little "menu" appears. After that click Options. Now at the Background Settings browse for the iPhone wallpaper which you have just downloaded, but before pressing OK, be sure you have checked that "Center", "Fit Width" and "Fit Height" are on. If you want your interface more "iPhone", you can go back to Options, but this time, on the top, change the "Select screen type" from Mainscreen to Bottombar. Now go to Background Settings and there browse for the image (iPhoneToday >> backgrounds >> BottomBar). Choose any of those two. Before pressing OK, we have to check that "Center" and "Tile" buttons are on.
1) In the near future I might publish a new ROM ( a iPhone like one ).
2) Yes, this iPhone theme is compatible with any type of i900 ROM.
3) About the TouchWiz, I will do my best to get it work. I am now working on something, but I'm far from ready.
Edited by jumper007, 18 June 2011 - 11:20 AM.