Work out a ZTE Vanilla Gingerbread leak out version[Kernel 2.6.35]

Guest burstlam

Guest Len Ash
replaced with rootexplorer, set the permission, and nothing with mobile data...

I'll upload my version - apn list replaced and some apps removed, stock GB Launcher too.

It works... just uploading now.

GPS still no-go at them moment.

replaced by my file in post 166

128MB total

md5

Edited by Len Ash

Guest DonJamal
I'll upload my version - apn list replaced and some apps removed, stock GB Launcher too.

It works... just uploading now.

GPS still no-go at them moment.

thanks

Guest dibbles
In a nutshell, yes. There are a few funnies at the moment, but it is early days. Some have issues with Mobile Data and I can't get GPS (or at least the icon) to work. I am trying an AOSP version to get rid of the ZTE dialler etc. - just a presonal preference, and continue to test.

Looks very promising, and could be what you are looking for, very soon.

If it is not too much trouble Len could you explain how to make a AOSP version of the full one from post 1 as I do not like the stock ZTE dialler.

Guest Len Ash
If it is not too much trouble Len could you explain how to make a AOSP version of the full one from post 1 as I do not like the stock ZTE dialler.

Sure, just need to get it working! I agree with the preference.

Guest Len Ash
Wifi doesn't have the disconnect issue. :)

As in - during sleep or it reconnects reliably? I haven't had chance to "enter" sleep for long yet!

Guest dibbles
Sure, just need to get it working! I agree with the preference.

You are most generous - thanks. I just cannot appreciate that stock dialler after using your Phat version of SS 5 for such a long time :)

Guest ricardopvz
As in - during sleep or it reconnects reliably? I haven't had chance to "enter" sleep for long yet!

during sleep. the phone goes to sleep(it only wakes up with the power button) but wifi doesn't

ooo one thing i meant to ask what tethering options does it have, is it just USB or is WI-FI tethering on there too?

It has both.

Edited by ricardopvz

Guest Len Ash

My apn and GB Launcher version upload in previous post.

This does work for me on WiFi and giffgaff, but not GPS

I wiped and formatted thoroughly!

Guest Len Ash
during sleep. the phone goes to sleep(it only wakes up with the power button) but wifi doesn't

Oooh cool!

I will check reconnects over time too.

Progress

Guest k0zmic

Proximity sensor doesn't work for me. It just turns screen off no matter how far away it is on the first call, then the screen stays on during subsequent calls.

The same thing happens in CM7 for me.

Guest oxenhope

having problems downloading apps from the market starts to download but wont install go into downloads and there is nothing there anyone else had this problem

:)

Guest Len Ash
having problems downloading apps from the market starts to download but wont install go into downloads and there is nothing there anyone else had this problem

No, slim version? How did you get to Gen2?

Guest ricardopvz

you have a small cache partition

Guest Len Ash
i used this http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...n2-tpt-upgrade/ why is there another wayof doing it

thanks inadvance

This will give you a 20MB cache - use it the same as wbaw's TPT converter (extract, copy image to SD card root etc..)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSBP6G81

md5 35f938e3889153bd2e16ac8033959d01

Edited by Len Ash