iGo8 posts

Guest awarner

Guest awarner

Guys there appears to be a lot of people asking for torrents or links to copied versions of iGo8.

Please read the site rules and respect developers buy purchasing their software rather than stealing it.

Posts asking or posts giving links to such things will be removed without warning and the members posting may find their accounts suspended.

Thanks

Guest awarner

Then you don't buy it or you save up and ask the developer to confirm that it is compatible with your device, simple really.

And please stop posting in large text there is no need for it and other members do not like it.

Guest jumper007

QUOTE(awarner @ Jun 19 2011, 10:17)

"jumper007 please post in a normal way there is no need to make all your text This Big or This Style

Thank you and please read the site rules regarding ilegal content HERE"

1) I am developer ( Omnia i900 ).

2) This is the Style I want to use.

3) This is the Size I want to use.

4) If you don't like me, then you lost another developer, and more will join me.

PS: If you really don't like people to use this size and style, why the * did you add so many font's and size's ?

Guest awarner

I was refering to complaints by other members who have complained about the font and size which is how your posts were raised to me.

Guest jumper007
I was refering to complaints by other members who have complained about the font and size which is how your posts were raised to me.

Hm... Strange, well then I'll post just in new topics, ( after the topic owner gives me the agreement of using that font and size ).

• 7 months later...
Guest vvova64

interesting story. i can buy today two navigators w/igo8 and lifetime update (check today price) or buy for same price application for iPhone. so you really think, that it honestly deal? p.s. for ex .in Israel windows installation (even not box version)cost like in NYC you can buy netbook or cheap new laptop w/same windows. what you personally prefer?

• 2 months later...