• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

dontworry

dontworry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:blade

WTF... I don't wanna a IPhone (or least not the Iphone logo!... :-)
How can I get the green droid back in my animation screen???

Cheers...

in that forum ,there are many animation.http://www.malshenzu...hp?tid-626.html

pintas

pintas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:p3600

WTF... I don't wanna a IPhone (or least not the Iphone logo!... :-)
How can I get the green droid back in my animation screen???

Cheers...

eheheh....
There's an app installed that allows you to access root in your device with read/write permissions, but it's in chinese (root explorer) but you can remove it (with SystemApp remover, or whatever) and install an english version. Search the market for them.

Then all you have to do is to replace the boot animation in /system/media with another boot animation. If you have another ROM you can easily extract the bootanimation.zip and paste it in your device. It was the first thing i did when i installed this ROM. :blink:

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
hey guys, can someone give me thread number or post again link for rexchuns newest rom? i cant seem to find it, most links are dead or something and i noticed i have mnd-b01 rom with fm fix from first post only :blink:

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

KillyJ

KillyJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I installed this rom last night, latest version ".....floating icons...." fixed (something like that), that rom version, and I can't use touch screen, to be precise, only with pen I can use my phone, screen don't recognize fingers anymore... Can anyone help me? Rom is realy great, but it's meaninless if I must use pen for every "operation". Thanks.

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Htc Tytn II, Zte Racer

hey guys, can someone give me thread number or post again link for rexchuns newest rom? i cant seem to find it, most links are dead or something and i noticed i have mnd-b01 rom with fm fix from first post only :blink:

HERE you go.

KATALYST

KATALYST

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250
  • Twitter:@oKATALYSTo

HERE you go.

This is B02 rom?

mladenovic73

mladenovic73

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:Android phones,medicine
  • Devices:ZTE Racer,Huawei G300

I installed this rom last night, latest version ".....floating icons...." fixed (something like that), that rom version, and I can't use touch screen, to be precise, only with pen I can use my phone, screen don't recognize fingers anymore... Can anyone help me? Rom is realy great, but it's meaninless if I must use pen for every "operation". Thanks.

same thing for me to.Thas somebody now the answer,please?

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

This is B02 rom?

Yeah..the one downloaded from post #27. Enjoy

KillyJ

KillyJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

same thing for me to.Thas somebody now the answer,please?

mladenovic73, I know you're from Serbia :huh:)) PozZz iz Srbije druze :blink: I will write on english, I don't want to be rood, we have androdisrbija.com, so we can talk there :)
If anyone can help us, if anyone know the answer why I'am forced to use pen, i eill appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.

mladenovic73

mladenovic73

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:Android phones,medicine
  • Devices:ZTE Racer,Huawei G300

mladenovic73, I know you're from Serbia :huh:)) PozZz iz Srbije druze :blink: I will write on english, I don't want to be rood, we have androdisrbija.com, so we can talk there :)
If anyone can help us, if anyone know the answer why I'am forced to use pen, i eill appreciate help from you guys. Thanks.

Pozdrav i za tebe druze.I try bo2 last night again and he working by the finger but you can touch very easy to work.I dont like that.
Druze bukvalno treba da ti prst lebdi iznad ekrana da bi radio prstom,probaj.Pisao sam na android srbija o ovome.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

HERE you go.

thanks man

Pozdrav i za tebe druze.I try bo2 last night again and he working by the finger but you can touch very easy to work.I dont like that.
Druze bukvalno treba da ti prst lebdi iznad ekrana da bi radio prstom,probaj.Pisao sam na android srbija o ovome.

what?

Edited by equiliym, 11 July 2011 - 03:50 PM.

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."

KillyJ

KillyJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

mladenovic73 said that finger must be near to the surface of the screen, and you must be very gentle and patient when you try to use touch without pen. yes, I know, you think this is funny, but RexChun's latest rom version is good, and I think that rome is made for those who wants to use it ONLY with a PEN! Very frustrated...
Znam druze, ja sam sat vremena izgubio shvatajuci princip rada, i nakon sto sam probao na silu, gotovo lupajuci prstom ekran, probao sam na finjaka, i radilo je, ali kako kad, jednom odradi, 50 puta nece. I vratio sam se na prethodnu njegovu verziju. E, imam jos jedan problem, imam na fonu narandzaste pruge na kameri, i javljaju se kako prilikom slikanja, tako i na slici kada slikam. Znas li mozda sta je problem? Hvala druze. PozZz

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
all working great here. i'm not having any problem using my finger to navigate. It may be a problem with serbian devices.
looks like a new version is out (b03) here http://www.malshenzu...264-page-1.html. Can an chinese user translate the release notes? Thanks

Edited by Dj Fluminee, 11 July 2011 - 04:54 PM.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

all working great here. i'm not having any problem using my finger to navigate. It may be a problem with serbian devices.
looks like a new version is out (b03) here http://www.malshenzu...264-page-1.html. Can an chinese user translate the release notes? Thanks

i think the release notes are the same as blate releases from HERE
inb4, i also have no problems with my fingers on my device, B02 works perfectly on my phone...
- ne vidim stvarno problem, sve radi fino, odziv na dodir prsta i olovke mi je potpuno isti p;

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

i think the release notes are the same as blate releases from HERE
inb4, i also have no problems with my fingers on my device, B02 works perfectly on my phone...
- ne vidim stvarno problem, sve radi fino, odziv na dodir prsta i olovke mi je potpuno isti p;

yeah, but he says something before. i use google translate and i understand that there's no phonebook and no phone signalPosted Image. i'll post the direct link after testing this release. downloading it right now.

not good..it has screen calibration issue..going back to b02

Edited by Dj Fluminee, 11 July 2011 - 05:32 PM.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

yeah, but he says something before. i use google translate and i understand that there's no phonebook and no phone signalPosted Image. i'll post the direct link after testing this release. downloading it right now.

not good..it has screen calibration issue..going back to b02

oh i see.. thanks for that info.. its kind of ood for calibration to go wrong, can you try using B03 with boot.img from B02? since calibration is in kernel, it should work since both are rexchuns roms, dont know about what would be wrong with phone signal tho

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

oh i see.. thanks for that info.. its kind of ood for calibration to go wrong, can you try using B03 with boot.img from B02? since calibration is in kernel, it should work since both are rexchuns roms, dont know about what would be wrong with phone signal tho

when using b02 boot.img my touch screen is gone..0 response. signal is good

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

when using b02 boot.img my touch screen is gone..0 response. signal is good

thats odd.. maybe the ramdisk is edited, new touch module? sigh, i guess we will just have to wait for new release.. well using B02 anyway and happy with it

Dj Fluminee

Dj Fluminee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

thats odd.. maybe the ramdisk is edited, new touch module? sigh, i guess we will just have to wait for new release.. well using B02 anyway and happy with it

me too. everything works excelent..but the battery life......

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

me too. everything works excelent..but the battery life......

cant say about the battery since i installed this rom few hours ago with my battery at around 50% and now is 45% but when i get full charge and all ill report that also

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users