[ROM] Blue Ginger V5

Guest Psyloid

Guest minifig

i have been running the v2 version of this rom for ages and had no problems, so i decided to try v5 out but after i have flashed it all i see is the android boot symbol and nothing more.

i can get to clockwork recovery though, can anybody help me??? :/

I've had this problem also. Just try again: wipe everything you can and install the zip again.

Guest wrtease

im still using this and would

wipe data /factory

wipe cache,

in advanced---------- wipe dalvik,

in mounts and storage ------ format/system

and then install the rom.

• 1 month later...
Guest wrtease

im still using it and have three different backups 1st one is blueginger ,2nd one is blade365 ics,3rd one is cm9 alpha 5 so always have choice. on blueginger at mo .

Guest McrRed

im still using it and have three different backups 1st one is blueginger ,2nd one is blade365 ics,3rd one is cm9 alpha 5 so always have choice. on blueginger at mo .

Just a quick note to say that I'm still using 360 but only because it has ongoing support (none of which I've needed because it is quite stable)...but VERY comparable to Green & Blue - only slight differences in features etc.

• 4 months later...
Guest Markiv

I am still on it too, no need to change it. Maybe I will give ICS a try, once in some beta stage.

Hi DVDeus - Are u still using this ROM? I am addicted to the emoticons of this ROM, any way of bringing it to ICS mms.apk?