663 replies to this topic

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero & HTC Sensation XE

I have just flashed this ROM , what sort of battery life should i be getting ?

Depends on your usage e.g. do you have lots of account on sync, play games, watch video, browse the web etc.

I personally get a day's worth i.e from around 7.30 till 1 before it's down to about 5-10%. This is with an hour of music/some video, maybe up to an hour of web browsing, a few games and a fair amount of texting and some IM'ing.

Other factors also come in to play such as whether you have Bluetooth on, how good your signal quality is, if you've overclocked etc.

Edited by k0zmic, 21 November 2011 - 03:57 PM.

Polv89

Polv89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal
  • Twitter:@Polv89
When will update the rom for support link2sd?
thanks

billylows

billylows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid MT
RE battery life

Phone has been on charge overnight ( around 8 hours) booted up this morning it autosynced my accounts( facebook ,Twitter and google mail) I then changed the wallpaper now battery is showing 96% after 4 mins of on time ,.

Is this about right ?

vickyexpired

vickyexpired

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Hai vache,, could u add some ICS's animation to this rom?? It must be really nice. . . :D
Just suggestion. . .

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

RE battery life

Phone has been on charge overnight ( around 8 hours) booted up this morning it autosynced my accounts( facebook ,Twitter and google mail) I then changed the wallpaper now battery is showing 96% after 4 mins of on time ,.

Is this about right ?

Sounds about right, the first 10% will drop quickly.

billylows

billylows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid MT

Sounds about right, the first 10% will drop quickly.

Many Thanks k0zmic ,all your assistance is greatly appreciated

Edited by billylows, 22 November 2011 - 09:11 AM.

MisfitGeek

MisfitGeek

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
I got a really strange issue.
Google maps isn't working. I can't tell if it's since I switched to gingerounay.
Each time I launch Gmaps all start well but after few seconds I get a message "connexion error" (can't tell if it's the real text in english, cause I'm french).
Even with this message I can zoom, move but if I try to search an address, phone switch to create / log on a google account as if I had no account on my phone. I also get some warning icon with attached text : attempt to log on xxx@gmail (xxx is my account).
All other apps (Gmail, market...) work well.

I try to search on french forum, nothing concrete found. As I'm not sure of english real text I also doesn't find anything on english forums.

I try to uninstall / reinstall gmaps, clear data & cache, rebuild dalvik, reboot phone.... no change...

If anyone cn help...

...how stupid I can be... I just had to open notification and allow google maps to log on my account...

Edited by MisfitGeek, 23 November 2011 - 09:42 PM.

sjaakiespeelman

sjaakiespeelman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
How do i install the update?

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

How do i install the update?

The way you flashed the ROM without any wiping.

vkashin

vkashin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal S120
I have a question about flashing this rom.. I'm tempted to flash but I'm wondering if it'll replace my 4.000.13_AAP_GEN2 with a GEN1 ROM instead? because i need Chinese word display as well as keyboard for my phone..

harylauw

harylauw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Twitter:@hary232
vache i have some problem with your ROM, when i installed Facebook and Adobe reader and link2sd on latest rom + technolover kernel, it always shows Force Close (android.process.acore) when i'm trying to type.can you give me a solution? thank you

SilverBarrel

SilverBarrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Merci Vache!

I just installed Gingerounay on my newly received Liquid MT.

Looks like I'll have as much fun with this phone as with my old Spica trying mods.

Just one point: For some reason the 3.0.1 did not fix the FC's with Talk for me (as if it didn't install).
I had to uninstall Talk manually and re-install using the .apk

Now everything works once booted, but...booting randomly freezes during the boot animation... I'll come back later on this if I can't sort it.

A+

Edited by SilverBarrel, 26 November 2011 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

Acer Liquid MT S120 - Gingerounay 3.0.1
Samsung Spica i5700 - SGM Beta 3.6 Voku - Android 2.2.2

rs1969

rs1969

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I just installed Gingerounay on my newly received Liquid MT.

For some reason the Wallpaper is not displaying. It just displays a black screen.

Please help.

bripz

bripz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I've just installed the Stock 2.3.6 Rom first. Then I installed the Recovery 3.0. Then I installed Gingerounay 3.0. Then I installed Technolover 1.1 Kernel.

So far everything seems to work great except for the following 2 issues:
  • When I turn WiFi on, nothing happens. No WiFi is located, and the WiFi icon on the top doesn't even show up.
  • Also how do I overclock the phone after installation of technolover's kernel? I installed CPU Spy application to see what frequencies the phone has been using and it's only been using the Sleep state, 122MHz, and 806MHz. The other frequencies shows a unavailable... I notived the MT Voltage tool lets me change the voltages... but did not touch this... is that how? If you put more voltage into the setting, will it overclock it?

Mobile Phones:
  • Samsung Galaxy SII i9100T - Vodafone Australia Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Official ROM <3
  • Acer Liquid Metal - Gingerbread 2.3.6 Performance v4.3 ROM by Pingu
  • Samsung HD Omnia i8910 - Faenil n2o5
  • Samsung Omnia i900 - Windows Mobile sucks so hard

Frojd

Frojd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Use "Set CPU" to overclock ;)

rs1969

rs1969

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How to display wallpaper as I am unable to do it after upgrading to this ROM? Thanks

basem1970

basem1970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid metal
Please i need urgent help..since i flashed gingerounay, the phone takes long time to boot..it is now stuck at the android start screen for the last 2 hours...i tried reboot, removing battery, connecting to charger, restoring from previous updates to no avail...please help me

k0zmic

k0zmic

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Please i need urgent help..since i flashed gingerounay, the phone takes long time to boot..it is now stuck at the android start screen for the last 2 hours...i tried reboot, removing battery, connecting to charger, restoring from previous updates to no avail...please help me

Try go into recovery and wipe Dalvik Cache or Cache.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work then you could try a full wipe and re-flash of the ROM.

billybiro

billybiro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
I am still getting a force close on Google Talk, even with the 3.0.1 update, which is supposed to fix the FC bug with Google Talk.

For info, I wiped, installed 3.0, booted up completely, then after initial setup/boot, I then applied the 3.0.1 update (both flashed with CWM 3 recovery).

I get both a FC on Google Talk every time I try to access it, and also if clicking on the Settings > About Phone > Additional System Updates option.

Any fixes for this?

basem1970

basem1970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:acer liquid metal

Try go into recovery and wipe Dalvik Cache or Cache.

Otherwise, if that doesn't work then you could try a full wipe and re-flash of the ROM.

Thank you.. i tried both options but still stuck at the first screen...any other ideas please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users