[rom][gen2]Diet Stir Fry ...2.0.1 relased ...CM7 Dailer

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest iKrautDroid
I'm pretty sure he will but as we have summer holidays in his part of Germany I guess it'll take some time - grant him his well deserved offtime B)

Thanks for granting me some offline time. but Im not completly offline, if I try really hard I can get like one bar of edge on the Kindle. No updates though :)

Gotta go now, womens world cup is starting soon, and Germany always wins!

Guest Baggy Pipes

wbaw's Ginger Stir Fry Beta 7 now released, also a lite version.

Anyone tried the lite version to see how it compares with iKrautDroid's one?

Edited by Baggy Pipes

Guest Baggy Pipes

iKrautDroid added this comment to the Gingerbread Stir Fry thread this morning:

"Making a lite version is a good idea, wbaw!

So I guess Im not needed anymore... B)

But I dont have blade and my develpment laptop with me so I guess I cant update anyway... :)

Just keep up the good work and make a awesome "lite" rom.

By the way, have you added appwidgetpicker and the CM music app?

If not, please do so, it will make your rom so much better!"

iKrautDroid - What is the situation with this thread please, are you dropping it?

If so can you let us know if we can install wbaw's beta 7 or beta 7 lite over the top of yours without doing a wipe?

Guest Baggy Pipes

PM to me from iKrautDroid:

"Yes, Im dropping the rom because Im on school vacation for six weeks! I didnt drop the rom because wbaw released the lite version (Ive been on vacation for a few days now)

I highly recommend you update to wbaws new rom, but Im not sure if you have to wipe. Just try it without wiping, if that doesnt work, just wipe and flash the rom then.

iKrautDroid"

Edited by Baggy Pipes

Guest Orbbman
PM to me from iKrautDroid:

"Yes, Im dropping the rom because Im on school vacation for six weeks! I didnt drop the rom because wbaw released the lite version (Ive been on vacation for a few days now)

I highly recommend you update to wbaws new rom, but Im not sure if you have to wipe. Just try it without wiping, if that doesnt work, just wipe and flash the rom then.

iKrautDroid"

So did anyone try it yet? :)

Guest Baggy Pipes
So did anyone try it yet? :)

Only wiped the cash then installed wbaw beta 7 "fat" version over the top.

All appears to be working fine.

Launcher Pro not on this rom. Tried installing it from Titanium Backup but it caused a FC. I'll try re-downloading it from the market.

Not tried the battery circle mod or power control yet.

Edited by Baggy Pipes

Guest Baggy Pipes

Since installing Launcher Pro it's FC on every boot.

Tried re-installing over the top but same result.

Tried clearing cashe, still FC, so can't stop Launcher Pro launching at boot. Will have to wipe and start again.

Be warned, don't try putting Launcher Pro on unless doing a full wipe and install!

Up and running again after a full wipe. Then added battery circle/power control mod. All fine.

Edited by Baggy Pipes

iKrautDroid since you've droped the rom could you tell us how to update the addons to the new framework?

I would love to have the Power Menu Addon and battery percentage in Stir Fry, do you have a tutorial?

Guest Baggy Pipes
iKrautDroid since you've droped the rom could you tell us how to update the addons to the new framework?

I would love to have the Power Menu Addon and battery percentage in Stir Fry, do you have a tutorial?

The existing add-ons work fine with the Ginger Stir Fry ROM from wbaw.

Nudnik_de also confirms this in that forum post #703

"Circle Battery Mod from Diet Styr Fry is working including CRT animation and Power Menu options"

The existing add-ons work fine with the Ginger Stir Fry ROM from wbaw.

Nudnik_de also confirms this in that forum post #703

"Circle Battery Mod from Diet Styr Fry is working including CRT animation and Power Menu options"

Yes I know but those mod where made using Beta 5, and since then it appears the framework has had a few tweaks/bugfixes because the sizes are diferent, so the mod's might work but we are probably loosing something too

Guest finbaar
Since installing Launcher Pro it's FC on every boot.

Tried re-installing over the top but same result.

Tried clearing cashe, still FC, so can't stop Launcher Pro launching at boot. Will have to wipe and start again.

Be warned, don't try putting Launcher Pro on unless doing a full wipe and install!

Up and running again after a full wipe. Then added battery circle/power control mod. All fine.

I installed ADW launcher then uninstalled Launcher Pro using System App remover. Then flashed beta 7 lite after wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache. Rebooted and uninstalled ADW and reloaded Launcher Pro Paid and all is well no FCs for me.

Thanks ikrautroid for your work but it is the 'lite' ROM for me now. See you all on that thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest balmer

Installed version 2.0.1 with addon Circle Battery without extra options for Power Menu.

Thanks you for this quick Rom.Battery is good.