[COM] How big is Metal S120 community?

Guest Nesli

Guest Nesli

Hello,

It´s just information how strong and big is our community. Let´s see how Metal S120 population will growing :)

BIGGER COMMUNITY -> BETTER SUPPORT -> MORE DEVS -> MORE ROMS -> HAPPY USER B)

Let´s poll ! :D

Edited by Nesli

Guest Z3r0Th3H3r0
B) ok :)

I'd like to try to dev at least. I'm more of a tech guy and in no way or illusion a programmer, but I love Android so if there's anything I can help with I would love to try!

Guest astuermer
I'd like to try to dev at least. I'm more of a tech guy and in no way or illusion a programmer, but I love Android so if there's anything I can help with I would love to try!

+1 me too

Guest Anten Edilbert

nope i m here anten. me and my younger bro own liquid metals so now we have gone 67 but still my bro did not register here in modaco

Guest scotth324

I am interested in learning how to tweak my Metal but I don't know I could become much of a developer. I would just like to try and figure out how to fix things like the extremely low in-call volume I have problems with even after disabling the Dolby stuff. I have less than perfect hearing but I read about people changing the sound level on other Android phones somehow. I'm on the Gingerouney 2.0 and it is working flawlessly. Great battery life as well.

Guest xome74
Sure :blink: If you are visiting also modaco, why not :)

There are 2 biggest russian forum about Metal (4pda.ru and acer-club.ru). Each of them have >50 active users. Any news from here (modaco) translating and reposting on them within a few minutes. So, we can tell, that these russian users visiting modaco :huh:.

I'm telling the truth, lgcmn?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cicobuff

Hopefully this community should start growing even more. Expansys UK have just had a sell off of their stocks (why they were getting rid of them I don't know) of the Acer Liquid MT for just £149 GBP (I Bought One) bargain price, they sold out fast.

Guest kaiserpc

Yep, got 1 half price from expansys (via their Amazon shop) last week. Still waiting for my 16gb micro sd to arrive so haven't used it yet. Not had a smart phone before so will be looking for loads of advice i.e. best gingerbread rom

Expansys screwed me :(!

But thats how i came across metals.

i had to pay £169.99 for mine and then they reduced it by £20 the same day it was delivered!!!

no comebacks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NeBlackCat

Hopefully this community should start growing even more. Expansys UK have just had a sell off of their stocks (why they were getting rid of them I don't know) of the Acer Liquid MT for just £149 GBP (I Bought One) bargain price, they sold out fast.

Even better in Australia - £80 at JB Hifi. Locked to Telstra, but only until you put a custom ROM in.