zte racer

Guest Arun lakshmaiah

Guest Arun lakshmaiah

hi.,

i am using dell xcd28 or zte racer and i installed the recovery manager and also the clockwork recovery image and everything was fine and i also flashed the android 2.3.4 mooncake (nightly) which i hav downloaded from 4pda website...

and i installed Rom manager from android market and by accidently i flashed the zte blades clockwork recovery img so it wont boot in recovery now so i want to install the racers clockwork recovery img so pls pls tell me how to install the recovery.img file back

Due to this i am not abe to put my stock,,since it need clockwork recovery so pls guys help me out install old recovery file...........plssssss

Edited by Arun lakshmaiah

Guest Vlatko25
hi.,

i am using dell xcd28 or zte racer and i installed the recovery manager and also the clockwork recovery image and everything was fine and i also flashed the android 2.3.4 mooncake (nightly) which i hav downloaded from 4pda website...

and i installed Rom manager from android market and by accidently i flashed the zte blades clockwork recovery img so it wont boot in recovery now so i want to install the racers clockwork recovery img so pls pls tell me how to install the recovery.img file back

Due to this i am not abe to put my stock,,since it need clockwork recovery so pls guys help me out install old recovery file...........plssssss

here help

1.connect your phone with pc via usb

2.copy everything from phone on pc

3.format sd card

4.disconnect your phone from pc

5.reboot into recovery your phone

6.wipe all data /factory reset

7.wipe cache

8.format boot,format cache,format system

9.advanced>format dalvik cache

10.install zip from sd card

10a.i mean zip the rom itself

11.then everything should be ok

try this and tell me does it help

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Dj Fluminee

I had the same problem so this is what i did:

your device should be rooted and super user installed

1. Download recovery-clockwork-4.0.0.5-mooncake-gen1.img from HERE , rename it to recovery.img and copy to the root of the sd card

2. Open terminal emulator and type "su" and hit enter (this will give super user to the emulator) and after that type "flash _image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img" and you should be fine.

hope it helped

Guest Arun lakshmaiah
here help

1.connect your phone with pc via usb

2.copy everything from phone on pc

3.format sd card

4.disconnect your phone from pc

5.reboot into recovery your phone

6.wipe all data /factory reset

7.wipe cache

8.format boot,format cache,format system

9.advanced>format dalvik cache

10.install zip from sd card

10a.i mean zip the rom itself

11.then everything should be ok

try this and tell me does it help

hey,,

Ur right but my cell phone is not getting into recovery only...when i boot into recovery...it will only display dell logo tats it..... but thanks for ur interest dude....:)

Guest Arun lakshmaiah

1. Download recovery-clockwork-4.0.0.5-mooncake-gen1.img from HERE , rename it to recovery.img and copy to the root of the sd card

2. Open terminal emulator and type "su" and hit enter (this will give super user to the emulator) and after that type "flash _image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img" and you should be fine.

hope it helped

thanks dude...i got it....i appreciate ur interest...so suggest me some rom to flash my phone dell xcd28....and also tell me can i instal flash player for ma cell...??

Guest Dj Fluminee
thanks dude...i got it....i appreciate ur interest...so suggest me some rom to flash my phone dell xcd28....and also tell me can i instal flash player for ma cell...??

use tigtex's [Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113, based on cyanogenmod7 nightly 113 rom..it's fast, it's stable and saves battery :).

Guest andy787786

You got it from HomeShop18?

Flash requires ARM7 processor or above. Racer has ARM6 so Flash is not supported on Racer. Though you can install Adobe Flash apk w/o any errors but browsers do not support it.

You can download the apk for Skyfire browser. It has excellent feature to stream flash videos w/o need of Flash player. They have made the video feature paid in version 4.

In order to get video licence free for lifetime. Install Skyfire Version 3 then Skyfire Version 4.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sweety Jenny

hope it helped

My recovery also lost i done same thing.so I try this steps.

but still can'1t get recovery

post-919727-0-68989500-1316157837_thumb.

Edited by Sweety Jenny