Warning - Don't buy from e_cell on ebay

Guest HCDR.Jacob

Guest HCDR.Jacob

I ordered my U8800 from e_cell (seller page: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/e_cell/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 ) over a week ago, and despite immediate payment, it wasn't shipped until Saturday. Also, despite allegedly being sent via recorded delivery they have failed to provide a tracking number and it didn't come when I expected it to.

Very disappointed, avoid the seller if you can

Guest HCDR.Jacob
Thanks for the heads up will add this info to my pinned thread.

Hope it turns up soon :)

Hoping it turns up tomorrow, since I go away on Wednesday

Guest That-Guy
Hoping it turns up tomorrow, since I go away on Wednesday

That's not good! Fingers and toes crossed!

If not think it calls for negative eBay feedback lol

Guest Pulseuser1

I got this phone from that same ebay seller. It came after two days of purchasing the phone; pretty quick id say.

The guys got a big company and many people are buying that phone, so they could have just got caught up with all the sales :/....just my theory i could probably be wrong :/

Guest Pulseuser1

I got this phone from that same ebay seller. It came after two days of purchasing the phone; pretty quick id say.

The guys got a big company and many people are buying that phone, so they could have just got caught up with all the sales :/....just my theory i could probably be wrong :/

Guest HCDR.Jacob

That gives me a little more confidence. Unfortunately it has now been 10 days for me :)

Guest Cirno
That gives me a little more confidence. Unfortunately it has now been 10 days for me :)

Still no phone?

Dang, must been some delay they don't want to tell thus making you wait more :rolleyes:

Guest HCDR.Jacob
Still no phone?

Dang, must been some delay they don't want to tell thus making you wait more :)

I just got a full refund and a note saying my order can't be completed due to a recall :/

Anywhere with them in stock for under £200?

Guest That-Guy

Strange how they marked your order as dispatched yet now they are saying they cannot get hold of any!

Cant believe the price has shot up on this device for over £200!!

Have checked all the usual places and google but can't see any places in stock for under £200 :)

Guest Simon O

I suspect e-cell are using drop shippers based in Asia and couldn't get hold of any stock quickly. All the other sites are out of stock too. As far as I can work out, the phone has not been recalled for any reason and it's still available in other countries.

E-cell messed up and lied to Jacob. Avoid them at all costs.

Guest Bibbly
I suspect e-cell are using drop shippers based in Asia and couldn't get hold of any stock quickly. All the other sites are out of stock too. As far as I can work out, the phone has not been recalled for any reason and it's still available in other countries.

I wonder if the lack of stock in the UK is not so much because of a recall but maybe that supplies of the phone are being directed to countries where they are being sold as PAYG by the networks.