4 replies to this topic

Rockstar239

Rockstar239

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:X10i - TripNMiUI 2.3.4+
Hi guys i'm only new here, been playin with droid for a little while but haven't gone in to much detail with it. i commonly use an x10 but i have been recently been givin this HTC Desire.

Only thing is this desire does not boot. it gets stuck at the HTC logo with the White background, and vibrates a few times. as far as i know this device hasn't been rooted i contacted HTC aus and they have told me this device is from Italy. :S

I can get into the boot loader but i can't complete anything from there if someone could help with this fone it would greatly be appreciated.

bootloader show the following

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
MICROP-051d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.11.05.27
Aug 10 2010, 17:52:10

as far as i know its all stock. the sd card was wiped but i have since made a gold card.

hope to hear from you guys soon. you seem like a very helpful forum.

longy92

longy92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:HTC Dsire

Hi guys i'm only new here, been playin with droid for a little while but haven't gone in to much detail with it. i commonly use an x10 but i have been recently been givin this HTC Desire.

Only thing is this desire does not boot. it gets stuck at the HTC logo with the White background, and vibrates a few times. as far as i know this device hasn't been rooted i contacted HTC aus and they have told me this device is from Italy. :S

I can get into the boot loader but i can't complete anything from there if someone could help with this fone it would greatly be appreciated.

bootloader show the following

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.93.0001
MICROP-051d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.11.05.27
Aug 10 2010, 17:52:10

as far as i know its all stock. the sd card was wiped but i have since made a gold card.

hope to hear from you guys soon. you seem like a very helpful forum.

You'll need to give more information. What happens when you're in the bootloader? Can you select any options? Try clear storage and/or boot into recovery and see what happens.

Rockstar239

Rockstar239

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

You'll need to give more information. What happens when you're in the bootloader? Can you select any options? Try clear storage and/or boot into recovery and see what happens.

There is no recovery installed. It only has hboot. What other information do I need to give you? I've tried clearing storage but nothing happens. As far as I know its stock.

a19074

a19074

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

There is no recovery installed. It only has hboot. What other information do I need to give you? I've tried clearing storage but nothing happens. As far as I know its stock.

As I understand it, you've got a corrupted boot partition. So, you'll have to run an RUU (I think you can do it from HBOOT)

Rockstar239

Rockstar239

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

As I understand it, you've got a corrupted boot partition. So, you'll have to run an RUU (I think you can do it from HBOOT)

i've tried to run a few Different RUU's but they all seem to fail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users