- Install AFTER having installed CM7. Use Clockwork recovery v18.104.22.168 or later.
- Boots in 604.8MHz but can be overclocked to 844MHz from within Cyanogenmod Settings (or other overclocking utility)
- Do NOT check to set a speed on boot time unless you have tested it a lot made sure it is stable.
- The maximum stable speed varies from device to device. Only why to find out is to test.
- Use regular AHB speeds until you found your stable maximum and then (if you want) try AHB overclocking for an extra 10-15% performance.
Mirror: http://www.mediafire...m7gdazz86eegrxq (Thanks to NisseDILLIGAF)
EDIT: git repo: https://github.com/k...affe/zte-kernel
Btw, I'm running 844MHz right now so I propably increase the maximum frequency even further later if more tabs than mine goes this high.
linpack_844.jpg 19.04KB 109 downloads quandrant_844.jpg 34.71KB 176 downloads