WP7.1 Mango

Guest Hermit Dave

Guest Hermit Dave

Guys I have been testing WP7.1 Mango Beta 2 on HTC Mozart and it is pretty cool.

There are still a few things to be added but Mango is going to be big...

For starters, call pick is better than before. Calender notifications are better too (gives you time option on snooze)

Took only one picture but even that was better than before.

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest awarner

From what I have seen, I'm impressed just have to see how long it takes for someone to ignore the NDA and give all the details.

Guest Hermit Dave
From what I have seen, I'm impressed just have to see how long it takes for someone to ignore the NDA and give all the details.

One of the XDA guys has just dumped 7.1 ROM.. not long to go though they are asking for trouble as there is no way for 7.1 beta to 7.1 final for now.

Myself i am moving sliding keyboard to Mango soon and will hopefully open doors to more integration

• 4 weeks later...
Guest midnight

I just updated via Zune without any probs so far (just finished updating, first thing i noticed is twitter integration with the people hub now works)

Edited by midnight

Guest Hermit Dave

I just updated via Zune without any probs so far (just finished updating, first thing i noticed is twitter integration with the people hub now works)

I just checked today for any updates.... non for mango beta. I was one of the first few ISVs to install.. one hour of getting the invite and i dont have any twitter integration..

maybe it just came out... will check tomorrow.. phone's upstairs charging :( unless i take my cable with me and check it :)

Guest Haakkern

thank you Midnight... its close to midnight and i am updating my phone :) twitter integration here i come

is it possible for me to have mango support on my htc trophy ?

Guest Hermit Dave

is it possible for me to have mango support on my htc trophy ?

Mango will be availble on every current phone. If you are a regitered dev, you can download pre-release mango build for testing.

Release Mango (7.1 / 7.5) will be availble for download in fall this year.