Bluetooth handsfree problem

Guest mikaj

Guest mikaj

Just bought U8800 to my wife, and as she does not perform so well talking to phone and driving at same time, I also bought LG LCS700BR Bluetooth handsfree capable car stereo. These pair together perfectly, and both phone ja car stereo are indicating that they are connected. Problem only is that no functions work between these devices, nothing. Even more stranger is, that when I make call to the phone, phone rings but ringtone sound is really corrupted.

Is there some fixes available to phones bluetooth software? Or is somebody found some car stereo that works with this phone?

Edited by mikaj

Guest mikaj

Upgraded software with Fibblesan's B137 ROM (original firmware was 135), and now it works fine.

Definetly I can recomend that LG LCS700 radio, if you need basic car radio with bluetooth hadsfree. Sound quality is great with hands free. For 109euros that was price, I could not get any separate hands free system to car.

Guest Cirno
Upgraded software with Fibblesan's B137 ROM (original firmware was 135), and now it works fine.

Definetly I can recomend that LG LCS700 radio, if you need basic car radio with bluetooth hadsfree. Sound quality is great with hands free. For 109euros that was price, I could not get any separate hands free system to car.

Glad it it was solved with an upgrade of ROM. Hope you enjoy the phone more from now on !

Guest That-Guy

Glad you got it sorted, if I could ever afford to run a car again I will take a look :)