B7610:SD Card Problem Solved....!

Guest 7827505059

Guest 7827505059

Firstly to apply my patch u have do every thing again means from the starting and put my patch when u r going to boot Android(Froyo).....

When u apply the patch the ANDROID boot logo will shine for a long.....When Android boots up then Hold the call end key then restart ur phone.

After that boot android Again everything will b fine then..........enjoy Froyo.....

And if someone have camera problem then start camera again and again it will start working after few attempts.......

Download link : http://www.multiupload.com/8NV3T7QUVZ

Edited by 7827505059

Guest XYZ_19989
Firstly to apply my patch u have do every thing again means from the starting and put my patch when u r going to boot Android(Froyo).....

When u apply the patch the ANDROID boot logo will shine for a long.....When Android boots up then Hold the call end key then restart ur phone.

After that boot android Again everything will b fine then..........enjoy Froyo.....

And if someone have camera problem then start camera again and again it will start working after few attempts.......

what's SD card problem???i dont have any problem with SD card:pi have problems with sensor calibration, wifi and bluetooth, can you solve its:)

thanks you!

sr 4 my bad English:P

Guest 7827505059

Sensors and Wifi are working on my B7610.......

And Bluetooth Bug is not solved yet by Devs.......

If u want some help for Android then u can ask me...........

Guest superck445

no other b7610 users have working wifi... could you explain how you got yours working?

Guest ydnarp

this is good news...could you share the procedures to get them working?

Guest XYZ_19989
For Froyo manual installation i should prefer u to go on xda link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1090065

Just Follow the instructions and u will get a nice froyo interface...

All The Best.....!

no other b7610 user have working wifi like you, and you do nothing but it work 4 you???can you archive your android system file and upload it.

sr 4 my bad Eng:P

Edited by XYZ_19989

• 1 month later...
Guest Isascaboy89

Three questions:

1) you have to do everything again means that we have to reinstall android from the beginning right?

2) Can you say with more precision when we have to put your patch? cause from the instructions you wrote it's not clear if we have to put it before to boot android from haret in o2 folder or from haret in the sd root or if we must put it before to boot android for the third time (when you can use it)

3) Can you explain how you have fixed your WiFi? It's very important to me cause with WiFi i could sincronize my contact from Gmail.

Then another little personal question:

When i've tested this patch, can i post it on an italian forum?

Waiting for your answer asap.

Thanks.

Bye

• 1 month later...