Where to start.

Guest repilce

Hello, I havent been around much since I had my i910, just got a i920 from my bro so i figured I'd get on here and get the low down on where to start with this thing.

I know I should be checking what firmware/software it's running, but i've been out of the loop for a while.

Also, with the omni i910 I was a big fan of "lite" roms and some custom spb ms configs.. so unless there's anything ground breaking with UI's for the 920.. can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks much in advance.

Guest dgyahn
Hello, I havent been around much since I had my i910, just got a i920 from my bro so i figured I'd get on here and get the low down on where to start with this thing.

I know I should be checking what firmware/software it's running, but i've been out of the loop for a while.

Also, with the omni i910 I was a big fan of "lite" roms and some custom spb ms configs.. so unless there's anything ground breaking with UI's for the 920.. can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks much in advance.

Welcome, glad to see another i920 user. Like you I came from the i910 and have found this forum to be invaluable in helping me keep current with my phone. You will find some excellent ROMs from Lightwaver, AMDZero and others here. Just search the forum and find the one that works best for you. Personally I like Lightwaver's X-920 All-In-One series. I use his X-920 Version 1.0 SP1 ROM and run SPB MobileShell with Droid Pro+ on top of that. I've had absolutely no problems with this ROM. It's light and fast and is my ROM of choice. Look around and enjoy, everyone here is very helpful.

Edited by dgyahn

Guest repilce

Thanks, after a bit of searching around, i've managed to get my DG21 update, and am currently trying AMDZero's ZeroSense ROM , I have some fiddling to do :)

Guest nickmo20

I like XLightwaver's ooberlite ROM. It can be customized to the max! TONS of free RAM, ROM, and a custom 'main menu' called x menu to replace the start menu. Takes little time to set up and it's awesome!