HELP!!!

Guest bouncer12321

Guest bouncer12321

Hi,

My Vega won't start it just switches on and stays at the little green android guy ive tried everything i can think of with recovery but its either not working or im not doing it right can someone just tell me how to fix this please?

Thanks

Sean

Guest Adam:)
Hi,

My Vega won't start it just switches on and stays at the little green android guy ive tried everything i can think of with recovery but its either not working or im not doing it right can someone just tell me how to fix this please?

Thanks

Sean

ok firstly, take deep breaths. secondly, had u done any flashing previously before the problem? and make sure its got the charging cable in before trying to put it into recovery

Guest bouncer12321
ok firstly, take deep breaths. secondly, had u done any flashing previously before the problem? and make sure its got the charging cable in before trying to put it into recovery

Hi,

Sorry not really panivly just irritated, i dont really know what flashing is all that had been downloaded is a few individual games and apps (i did this by searching the apk files on google i havent rooted it) it was working fine then my brother had it, switched it off and wjen he turned it back on this happened and its been stuck at thos ever since, u asked he was just playing games.

Yeah had the charger in and thought i had it in recovery mofe bit not sure the guides on here just seem to say it is a blank screen, i get this it bleeps on the laptop but i dont know what to do next? I tried all this clockwork recovery stuff and even updated the usb driver to puals rom but everything i see needs the vega to be fully workong to use clockwork recovery,

Thank

Sean

Hi,

Sorry not really panivly just irritated, i dont really know what flashing is all that had been downloaded is a few individual games and apps (i did this by searching the apk files on google i havent rooted it) it was working fine then my brother had it, switched it off and wjen he turned it back on this happened and its been stuck at thos ever since, u asked he was just playing games.

Yeah had the charger in and thought i had it in recovery mofe bit not sure the guides on here just seem to say it is a blank screen, i get this it bleeps on the laptop but i dont know what to do next? I tried all this clockwork recovery stuff and even updated the usb driver to puals rom but everything i see needs the vega to be fully workong to use clockwork recovery,

Thank

Sean

Ok, look up yaudig in the search function, and see if u can flash bk to stock, im sure doing that will solve the problem.

good luck

Hi,

Thank

Sean

also the little bleep from the computer means that its in recovery

Guest simonta
also the little bleep from the computer means that its in recovery

Not necessarily true. Just means that Windows has recognised the device.