Which ROM and a few questions

Guest i am not a hacker

Guest i am not a hacker

I am on CM7 N114 using Convertor so im Gen1. I have created a back up so if i changed to blue ginger or another leak, will i be able to restore the SD ext and maybe the data, cache, system and boot. Which ones?

Also, what will a tpt to Gen 2 do? How will it affect my phone apart from allowing me to use Gen 2 roms?

Last question: Which gingerbread ROM is best? I would like good battery life, overclock, and one with a sense them preferably. If there isnt a sense theme, then i might still want it.

thank you in advance

Guest rockstarszzzz
I am on CM7 N114 using Convertor so im Gen1. I have created a back up so if i changed to blue ginger or another leak, will i be able to restore the SD ext and maybe the data, cache, system and boot. Which ones?

Also, what will a tpt to Gen 2 do? How will it affect my phone apart from allowing me to use Gen 2 roms?

Last question: Which gingerbread ROM is best? I would like good battery life, overclock, and one with a sense them preferably. If there isnt a sense theme, then i might still want it.

thank you in advance

No sense theme yet.

No overclocking - until ZTE release source.

TPT will make your phone gen2 and install gen2 ROM (if you use GSFb9 TPT) - nothing more, nothing less.

I am not sure about partitions and system apps. Your apps + data definitely safe.