Firmware update available!

Guest NZtechfreak

Guest BengtBrutal

I've noticed some overall smoothness, it's also supposed to improve batterylife, dont know bout that yet tho.

wasn't suppose to be anything major

Edited by BengtBrutal

Guest Rob Watson

How can you get this update and what are the steps required to updating?

Just went to software updates and the phone found none, so i am assuming that this is not an official update?

Note: i am currently running 1.27.161.1, which came with the phone

Edited by Rob Watson

Guest NZtechfreak

Its an official one, shouldn't need to do more than go into About Phone and look for an update. Is yours network branded?

Guest Rob Watson
Its an official one, shouldn't need to do more than go into About Phone and look for an update. Is yours network branded?

Sadly yes it is Vodafone. Do i have to wait until they push it to the phone, or is there a quicker way to get it?

I have had no updates from them as of yet

Guest NZtechfreak
Sadly yes it is Vodafone. Do i have to wait until they push it to the phone, or is there a quicker way to get it?

I have had no updates from them as of yet

I think you're stuck waiting for them I'm afraid.

Guest Albedo39

I've got the update on my unbranded Sensation, now shows the software version as 1.35.401.1 :D Apparently it's meant to have some bug fixes, improve battery time and improve speed of the phone. I've noticed that the phone seems to be a bit faster and smoother when flicking around the screens. Will report back on battery life....

MIne is Vodafone-branded too but I got the update.... I notices some perfomance improvement when using Sense,... but not when using GoLauncher