So which would you buy ?!?! New Skate or Used Samsung Galaxy i9000

Guest Just Wondering

Guest Just Wondering

I have a zte blade and i think its a great fone , i was a early adopter so i have a OLED version , i think the phone with a good custom rom on it , is amazing , value for money.......i'm looking forward to the release of the zte skate........but based on its likely specs , led screen , 800mhz , maybe full working flash and the price likely to be around £139.99 - 169.99 , depending on how they decided to price.

I kind of cant help but think........what should i buy given the choice of a Brand new zte skate or a clean good quality 2nd user Samsung galaxy i9000 (ebay around 150 - 170 ish)

if the zte skate comes out with a OLED screen , then that would push me towards the zte skate with little of no decision required or led screen at around 119.99 , subject to reading a couple of reviews etc.....

So which would you buy ?!?! New Skate or Used Samsung Galaxy i9000

Edited by Just Wondering

Guest Atomix86

The Galaxy S i9000 easily, beats the unreleased Skate hands down. The best phone of last year, and still a hot contender that is not only fully supported by Samsung, but has a fantastic modding community.

Guest swisstourist
The Galaxy S i9000 easily, beats the unreleased Skate hands down. The best phone of last year, and still a hot contender that is not only fully supported by Samsung, but has a fantastic modding community.

i think the galaxy S1 is sill a better camera. wit for all these guys buying GS2, and then plenty of galazyS1 on sale on ebay (with germs, bearks!!!)

Guest nash1977

I would never buy a used mobile. I dropped my galaxy s in the toilet, I allowed it to dry, it worked perfectly, but I sold it on ebay, as I couldn't use a phone which contained toilet matter!

Guest Atomix86
I would never buy a used mobile. I dropped my galaxy s in the toilet, I allowed it to dry, it worked perfectly, but I sold it on ebay, as I couldn't use a phone which contained toilet matter!

Just because you did that, doesn't mean everybody does. I take extreme care of all my gadgets and when it comes to selling they are always in tip top condition and I've never once had a bad eBay experience. It boils down to making sure you buy from someone reputable at the end of the day.

Guest Just Wondering

Just because you did that, doesn't mean everybody does. I take extreme care of all my gadgets and when it comes to selling they are always in tip top condition and I've never once had a bad eBay experience. It boils down to making sure you buy from someone reputable at the end of the day.

wow thats pretty bad really , but what the end user/buyer does not know , does not hurt them i guess!!!

Guest Atomix86
wow thats pretty bad really , but what the end user/buyer does not know , does not hurt them i guess!!!

Why was that aimed at me? :blink:

Guest k0zmic

I take extreme care of all my gadgets and when it comes to selling they are always in tip top condition and I've never once had a bad eBay experience. It boils down to making sure you buy from someone reputable at the end of the day.

Agree with that, I do my best to take care of any of my kit. eBay's been good to me as well, so long as you check people's feedback and have a good look around it's fine IMO.

Guest Just Wondering

Why was that aimed at me? :blink:

lol , no , it was for Nash , the ebay seller of poo phones .

I've bought a samsung galaxy mint 2nd user only 3 weeks old.....i was going to buy a samsung galaxy 2 , but i decided i would leave enough spare cash to buy a zte skate also if want to :) but first i am going to see what the reviews say and of course price is important , if the zte skate is indeed 230.00 , i think i will just stick with the galaxy but if it is around 150 and it gets good reviews etc , i will jump on board for one , as i have totally enjoyed the zte blade experince it has been a lesson in andorid :)

Edited by Just Wondering

Guest Atomix86

lol , no , it was for Nash , the ebay seller of poo phones .

I've bought a samsung galaxy mint 2nd user only 3 weeks old.....i was going to buy a samsung galaxy 2 , but i decided i would leave enough spare cash to buy a zte skate also if want to :) but first i am going to see what the reviews say and of course price is important , if the zte skate is indeed 230.00 , i think i will just stick with the galaxy but if it is around 150 and it gets good reviews etc , i will jump on board for one , as i have totally enjoyed the zte blade experience it has been a lesson in andorid :)

Fair enough, I'm the same as you, I really want the Skate to be at a decent price to justify me buying it (as I'll be using it as a phone for my second SIM card and don't want to overspend on it), but if it's above £129.99 it's a definite no, maybe I'll buy an HTC and toy around with some Sense ROM's ;).

Also, lol at "poo phones" :D.