Problems whit Ginger Stir Fry beta9

Guest Akira81

Guest Akira81

Hello i have recently upgrade whit the all in one method my ex Gen1 Blade Oled from france.. and the procedure works great.

Now i'm reinstalling various application that i have on my previous rom (FLB) but i have some problems reinstalling Sygic Mobile Maps 10.

I recive an error about com.sygic.drive, can anyone runs this applicaton on a Ginger stir fry blade ???

p.s. if i want to upgrade to ginger stir fry beta11 to try if it works.. how can i do this ? copy .zip file on the root of the sd card and go over settings - info - System update? i will loose every app next time ?

Regards francesco

Guest 用户名已经
Hello i have recently upgrade whit the all in one method my ex Gen1 Blade Oled from france.. and the procedure works great.

Now i'm reinstalling various application that i have on my previous rom (FLB) but i have some problems reinstalling Sygic Mobile Maps 10.

I recive an error about com.sygic.drive, can anyone runs this applicaton on a Ginger stir fry blade ???

p.s. if i want to upgrade to ginger stir fry beta11 to try if it works.. how can i do this ? copy .zip file on the root of the sd card and go over settings - info - System update? i will loose every app next time ?

Regards francesco

see http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...or-gen2-device/

if you wiped the data, you will loose every app and setting.