[ROM] Froyo_dmd_1.100.49---Froyo_dmd_1.100.49_aosp

Guest davidevinavil

ive had about 4 crash reboots since installing this. its a shame, i see so much potential and theres a lot i liked. is 2.2 buggy in general? i've found the ginger leaks to work much better for some reason :(

Guest davidevinavil

I think some phones are a bit hardware fail because also mine before changes motherboard has a lot of reboot with mine kernel. Then had cache issue and send phone to Acer service. They changed motherboard and then I have no reboot at all..

i had the phoen for 1 day today and no reboot.. but i was not using setcpu and just kept default settings (clocked to 1ghz).

its a shame really. i have tried playing with setcpu and ondemand settings, but whatever settings i choose. the phone eventually freezes. i may just remove setcpu and without that the rom is still very good, but not good enough to go to 1.6ghz.....

(it will work at 1.6ghz if i keep it on performance setting.. but this causes the bataery to drain too much.... :(

Guest BigOmar

hi i have been using this ROM without trouble however I have noticed that it zaps my battery down when i use it with a bluetooth ear piece?

is this a problem with this particular rom or is it Android in general?